TV guide channel for wii

Theherolink_1

I agree whit jesus nintendo is wasting too much money on crappy channels.....I will download it when is free then I wuill erase it when I need memory...>.>

Werbung:

Gdog

Theherolink_1 said:
I agree whit jesus nintendo is wasting too much money on crappy channels.....I will download it when is free then I wuill erase it when I need memory...>.>

Honestly, I don't think that I will ever run out of memory on my wii.

TimpZ

i use www.tv.nu (swedish). i can watch it on the opera browser (wich i got free) in about 1-2 minutes. don't need another channel!

waste of time, nintendo!

pstevo123

yeah i dont see how this will aid nintendo all that much, unless your lazy and cant reach over to the tv guide... but i guess it could be handy if there is a reminder function where the wii flashs when your fav show is on... but still waste of time and money

beerbert

beano said:
Waste of time. If you have Sky, Virgin or Freeview you've got a TV Guide built in. If you don't, chances are you have teletext!

What's the point in having a TV guide on something which doesn't let you watch TV? Now if they brought out a USB DVB-T adaptor for it as well (to let you watch Freeview on your Wii) that would be a development!!

that is a really good idea have a adaptor for tv cuz in my room that i play my wii i dont have freeview or enything so that eould be cool and good point whats the point in having it if it cant watch the tv?

thexcheat

it seems pretty pointless... at least for everyone who already has a tv guide. i hope nintendo finds somthing better to do with their time.

Werbung:

sharp141

how do you know that this isnt going to lead to something for it to be used for?
probably in the future there would be a nintendo tv, or a free cartoon network or something,
a streamable tv network created by nintendo or even us? like a youtube type of thing?