Undead Lives has 1000 posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:

Kem Rixen

Can we just turn this into the Fladian appreciation thread as thats what all the other threads seem to be turning into.

Undead_Lives

1. Hunter, Flad has 950 posts. He's 50 away from 1000. check your math.
2. Kem, lol. Not ALL topics are about Flad...
2.1. Kem, threads are at wc3c. It's topics here :D

Raiju

hey you mods should put something like "Prophet" under my nick ya know?

one of the first things i realized in the Anvil is that you guys, ugh, *ahem*

love fladian

Fladian

Woohoo! Fladian is 10 posts away form his 1000th! ;)
Yup..offtopicness. But another good excuse to take on about fladian for 6 more pages! :p
MOBS RULZ!
[/b]
Sure, if you want. But I'll be going to school in a few minutes though, so I don't have the time to write with some length. I don't want to miss my train, you see? I already was stuck between two defective trains yesterday, and I am not really waiting for something like that to happen again, especially because I enjoy walking to school with someone who goes with that train as well.
*sigh*

gawd no..now this will just make him x2 it :3
[/b]
Of course, but I would have done it as well, whether this thread was here, or not.

2. Kem, lol. Not ALL topics are about Flad...
[/b]
I can change that, you know? I really can. But I won't.

umm how about we try not to encourage it?
[/b]
Let them do whatever they want. It's always good for a chuckle.

one of the first things i realized in the Anvil is that you guys, ugh, *ahem*
love fladian
[/b]
They may have me, if they want. They clearly love me more than I love myself :)

*sigh*
I wish I was as popular in real life as I was on this forum :p I wonder what I'm doing wrong :p

Fladian

Threads and topics are the complete same thing. There is no particular reason to call them differently either.

When I was at Pgamers, I called it topics. When I came to AC, I called them threads, when I arrived at SCH I call them 'topics', when I came to Wc3c, I call them threads. It just depends on what you're used to naming them.

Raiju

*sigh*
I wish I was as popular in real life as I was on this forum :p I wonder what I'm doing wrong :p[/b]

maybe thats because you "release yourself" much more by the forums rather than real life. its just an impression i got of you, because few people expose their life the way you did here, talking about problems and such. that cativates ppl

you are a rare case of charming net-personality

Werbung:

thelex

well when ill reach 25 posts it will be beautiful candy's japenese girls will cry and cherry blossoms will fall from the trees oh it will be beautiful the warm sun rays will illuminate my face as i frolick towards my certain doom. and then the boners will rip throught the pants, and the boobs will become huge and rip the clothes, and everyone will engage in a questionnably weird orgy

Status
Not open for further replies.