Undead Lives has 1000 posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:

Fladian

maybe thats because you "release yourself" much more by the forums rather than real life. its just an impression i got of you, because few people expose their life the way you did here, talking about problems and such. that cativates ppl

you are a rare case of charming net-personality
[/b]
Probably. It sounds likely, though I have no real opinion to give about it because I don't know what triggers this kind of personality on a forum, instead of doing it in real life.

Though I'm not really disappointed in my real life either :p

well when ill reach 25 posts it will be beautiful candy's japenese girls will cry and cherry blossoms will fall from the trees oh it will be beautiful the warm sun rays will illuminate my face as i frolick towards my certain doom. and then the boners will rip throught the pants, and the boobs will become huge and rip the clothes, and everyone will engage in a questionnably weird orgy
[/b]
Now why didn't I think of that :p

2. ben, I don't respect Flad for his posts. I know him a bit, and I respect him for his knowledge.
[/b]
Even little bit of knowledges ask respect. :D

Fladian

Not yet perhaps. Remove my name from the thread, and place 'Ragingspeedhorn' there. He is getting close to the 1000 posts as well.

Morrowind1357

well when ill reach 25 posts it will be beautiful candy's japenese girls will cry and cherry blossoms will fall from the trees oh it will be beautiful the warm sun rays will illuminate my face as i frolick towards my certain doom. and then the boners will rip throught the pants, and the boobs will become huge and rip the clothes, and everyone will engage in a questionnably weird orgy[/b]

lmao, wth is wrong with you? thats the craziest thing ive seen on this site so far!!
adn Flad your nearly 1100 posts

Werbung:

Benx_X

well if were going to play it like that fladian i might aswell have the topic, "someone almost has 1000 posts(spam)" =\

Status
Not open for further replies.