Watch this 9/11 conspiracy video.

Defender

(ITI) True Grunt said:
Must be an interesting video but it's all too late for conspiracy theories. What happened to the JFK theory. And the outcome is still the same.
We need better intelligence and surveillance and catch them before they (T) pick and execute their target. Just my opinion.

TG

Watch the video before you say too much. It's 1 hour and 20 minutes long and full of tidbits that simply do not add up. This video pinpoints all the discrepencies from 9/11 and they build up into a mountain of doubt.

Werbung:

EMA

Loudboy said:
o yeh i sent that to you ema around xmas.

idk its the most convincing one of those videos ive seen

yeah i remember it was you. you sent me a few but that was the one that caught my interest the most...and it seems so believable too..

what's the part that it says they turned off the power to do a upgrade of some sort(maybe i should watch it again)...but patrick said they they don't need to turn to power off to do that...i need to watch it again so i can specifically tell you which part i'm tlaking about.

SJsniperjoe

You know whats great about it is... Nobody ever NOTICED that there wasnt any plane debri or a HUGE hole in the side of the Pentagon on FOX. I think this is due partially to everyone being soooo shocked, and now that I look back at it I do remember there only being that small little black hole and IT never dawned on me that THAT looks nothing like any plane crashes I've ever seen on the news. It's the most convincing thing in the video to me.

EMA

Yeah SJ i thought that was wild too. The part where people said whatever it was, was flying like 10 feet over their head. THey said that if had been a plane then it would have turn cars over and shit like that. But now everyone says it was a missle b/c there was no debris from an airplane. Weird also how they went and took all the recordings from gas stations and stuff but never showed it on tv like they did with the twin towers...

Defender

Yeah the pentagon stuff is disturbing. I still can't get this video out of my head.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_conspiracy_theories

I been reading even more.

Omniscient said:
Yeah the pentagon stuff is disturbing. I still can't get this video out of my head.

dood, stop now before you get wraped up in some assasination plot of all the lawyers and polititians that worship satan in colege and rule the world on the down low/.

SJsniperjoe

JustAnotherStayAtHomeDad said:
Omniscient said:

dood, stop now before you get wraped up in some assasination plot of all the lawyers and polititians that worship satan in colege and rule the world on the down low/.

lol, no, what happened happened. And it's pointless to bring this up and destroy our government over it, We're already wrapped up in some stuff over in the Mid East, as well as every other country in the World. Until we are all friends with every other country, it is pointless to put ourselves in a weaker position by attacking our own government. Think of Rome guys, think of Rome. Collapse from the Inside ring a bell? THen they got raped by all the lesser nation, excuse me, the "Barbarians" which to us would be every other country not in the UN. Do we really want that too happen? I don't favor either side more than the other, but I do want to live in a country that is not torn by civil war or getting raped by Terrorists. IF any thing, it should be ignored until our hands aren't "full". Believe me I'm sure no one will forget the Events or the documents behind them to support it.

Puppet

That's the beauty behind this country. We can ask these questions and not feel concerned for our lives over it. Checks and balances. Just checking that the balance is still there, that's all.

COSTANZA

Very soon after 9/11 i asked a few friends if they thought that anything like this was possible at all and everyone said "no way, the government would never do that". Theres not much to do about it now, but just to think about this kind of "mind control" (i'm using that loosely, for lack of better terms), can blow your mind when you think about what they might be capable of. It sucks that we can all be manipulated into believing and trusting the gov't so much that we dont even think of these problems.

DiLLa

one thing that has always creeped me out since that happened was the plane that went down with a "fight" and had ZERO bodies. Thats not possible. This wouldnt be the first time our gov't pulled the wool over our eyes, and for a lot less benefit...Im sorry but to have billions in gold under the WTC and taking all of it out RIGHT BEFORE it gets destroyed is a lil too much coincidence for me.

EMA

DiLLa said:
one thing that has always creeped me out since that happened was the plane that went down with a "fight" and had ZERO bodies. Thats not possible. This wouldnt be the first time our gov't pulled the wool over our eyes, and for a lot less benefit...Im sorry but to have billions in gold under the WTC and taking all of it out RIGHT BEFORE it gets destroyed is a lil too much coincidence for me.

agreed

Werbung:

psychonaut13

SJsniperjoe said:
lol, no, what happened happened.

see, this IS the point of the theories! what DID happen? and i mean what REALLY HAPPENED?!?!?

SJsniperjoe said:
And it's pointless to bring this up and destroy our government over it, We're already wrapped up in some stuff over in the Mid East, as well as every other country in the World.

it seems you miss the point love. we are "wrapped up" in iraq and getting ready to go into iran, but the question is the motive of this action.
we were told that saddam had connections to al queda. he didn't. we were told he had WMD. he didn't. these were straight out lies. not faulty intelligence.

SJsinperjoe said:
Until we are all friends with every other country, it is pointless to put ourselves in a weaker position by attacking our own government. Think of Rome guys, think of Rome. Collapse from the Inside ring a bell? THen they got raped by all the lesser nation, excuse me, the "Barbarians" which to us would be every other country not in the UN.

you're showing your ignorance here. there aren't any countries that are NOT members of the UN. also, if it weren't for the foriegn relations put into play since the mid 70's...the arab nations would have such a problem with us.

SJsniperjoe said:
Do we really want that too happen? I don't favor either side more than the other, but I do want to live in a country that is not torn by civil war or getting raped by Terrorists.

"disent is the greatest form of patriotism." i'll give you all my pp if you can tell me who said that without googling it. and of course i have no way to know if you used google to answer it or not

SJsniperjoe said:
IF any thing, it should be ignored until our hands aren't "full". Believe me I'm sure no one will forget the Events or the documents behind them to support it.

our hands wouldn't be "full" if it weren't for this administrations own actions based on "faulty intelligence". our hands wouldn't be full if it weren't for the greed of the parties that are most likely to benefit from such an event. go here and READ THIS, think about it!!

the point of the questions are one thing...ANSWERS!

if there wasn't something to hide do you think that the government would have ignored the people's voice for answers? if there wasn't something to hide don't you think the government would just give up the security tapes from the businesses near the pentagon approach path?

this is the problem. there are many questions that have NOT been answered. the fact that these question are even being posed is a major problem.

"For the people, by the people". does THAT ring a bell to you Joe?