Watch this 9/11 conspiracy video.

psychonaut13

secondary note:

My father was a viet nam veteren. i was raised to support america, to believe in it, to believe that it is the best form of/government around.

and i believe that it was founded on some principles that lead up to it's success. but today, i can't sit down with you and make you believe that i whole support what is going on with this country.

do i love my country? yes. but i fear my government.

Werbung:

Intro

http://www.judicialwatch.org/flight77.shtml

There's two there - one you can actually make out an object.

Plane or missile?

DUNDUNDUNNNNN...

mom

bodies where?

honestly i dont know what to think but that video does have alot of points that suggest a definate cover up. where are the bodies.. WHERE!?

DeathCorpse

i cant even believe people actually think the government did this and no one has talked.... while some people dislike the government it is comprised of people just like you. therefore i find it very hard to believe that hundreds of people jsut like us planned and executed 911 knowing they would kill thousands of other americans just like us. Im sorry but someone would have blown the whistle long before now if this was the case.

im not saying the government is always right. but this shit is just ridiculous.

bodies well.... if you hit a solid object on a direct impact event at 500 mph. all of the blood in your body would probably be compressed and forced out of your body at such speed that your skin would be shredded into thousands of pieces. the now misted blood would likely evaporate very quickly in the heat. the rest of your now water devoid mass would probably be compressed into a little blob.
and then a few moments later burned into ashes very quickly because there is now no water in what used to be your body.

mom

maybe so but do bones vanish from thin air aswell??

im not one to point fingers or anything but how many billions were we talkin about here? if not close to a trillion? can u even fathom a trillion dollars...???

blze

dang, judicialwatch was teh fucked yesterday, there is no way they planned for that kind of bandwidth use.

dc is right i think. and mom, BONES??? we are talking about fire hot enough to bring down 2, yes TWO 100 story buildings made of steel, concrete, rebar, etc... i dont think bone stood a snowballs chance in hell.

its fun to think that there is some special group of people so privileged, well funded, and well hidden that they could pull shit like that off but in reality, like dc said, its people like me and you running this country, like it or not.

EMA

blze said:
dc is right i think. and mom, BONES??? we are talking about fire hot enough to bring down 2, yes TWO 100 story buildings made of steel, concrete, rebar, etc... i dont think bone stood a snowballs chance in hell.

lol i had to laugh

mom

blze said:
dang, judicialwatch was teh fucked yesterday, there is no way they planned for that kind of bandwidth use.

its fun to think that there is some special group of people so privileged, well funded, and well hidden that they could pull shit like that off but in reality, like dc said, its people like me and you running this country, like it or not.

what i was refering to was not the tt but the pentagon. bodies were found in the tt. but where were the bodies of those from the pentagon plane? the fire wasnt great enough to vaporize those people to absolute nothing and leave no evidence at all... if at the very least what happened to the jets engines and wings and all the other components?

Werbung:

SamSeed

hahah... There were 64 people on board i think. So what did the government do with those 64 people??????? Send them to mars??????

Im sure if they were still alive, someone (family members) would know it..