What book are you reading?

Werbung:

Fladian

Perhaps pointing out that I listen to the radio just about any time possible, which includes the nights. Don't ask me about the electricity bill, thank you.

ragingspeedhorn

Fladian many people do that, my grandmother for one loves to listen to radio it makes her feel like her house isent that empty so she has it on most of the day.

Fladian

Fladian many people do that, my grandmother for one loves to listen to radio it makes her feel like her house isent that empty so she has it on most of the day.
[/b]
I doubt that I'm as old as your grandmother :p

Staying up until 1am in the morning JUST to listen to a DJ isn't a little weird?
[/b]
Make that to 2 AM when I don't got classes the next morning.

Fladian

There are more reasons why people find it quite shocking about my 'interest' in radio programs. :p Anyway...

What do you mean with: "When you think about the age Fladian has." I don't think I said my age on this forum, and from all people who registered, only two people know my real age, name and real personality. One of those only posted once, as I recall, the other one doesn't post much. =)

ragingspeedhorn

There are more reasons why people find it quite shocking about my 'interest' in radio programs. :p Anyway...

What do you mean with: "When you think about the age Fladian has." I don't think I said my age on this forum, and from all people who registered, only two people know my real age, name and real personality. One of those only posted once, as I recall, the other one doesn't post much. =)
[/b]

So far from what you have posted you are between 17 and 25 and when you have reached this age it isent really that weird to stay up after the kid's bed time.

Fladian

Oh, well, I mean, erm... :p
I usually stick to a certain time though... unless I go out, of course - which isn't that often. But even though I am love the night program, I am a fan of the morning DJ. Would I listen to both, I'd only sleep for three hours a day... a bit too little for my taste. Though I could sleep during the afternoon, around 10:00 - 12:00 AM and 4:00 - 7:00 PM are also DJ's I enjoy listening to, while I'm fond on the DJ who's at 20:00 PM - 0:00 AM as well. I also like the games that are played between 12:40 - 12:50 PM and 13:40 - 13:50 as well. I also try to listen to the 'super-price', but because I'm not too fond on the DJ at that time, I usually skip him. Meaning that I listen to just about every DJ through a week. Except on friday though. The Top 40 cancels most programs, but then again, I listen to that, and the program after that as well. None of them (except the weekly night DJ who takes the afternoon) are available in the weekend.

Fladian

Only at Friday, Raging, about the "creaming in the pants" part. :p ;)

I really should become one myself? A radio? :p
Sure, if I get the necessary stuff for it, I'd be more than willing to do so.

And saying that I'm a fan of the morning DJ doesn't mean I love him intimate ;) He's just the guy I look up to the most, and one of the main reasons why I am, what I am... though I'll admit that the DJ in the afternoon (who is apparently known in some other nations as well) played a role in it as well.

But isn't this thread about books? :p

Undead_Lives

Yes, it is, and I think we should get back on topic...
Robert Jordan - The Wheel of Time series is a great fantasy series, I've read all of them except his current one (waiting for softcover to come out...zzz..)

Werbung:
I love mystery, fantasy, and horror books (epecially at night >:D) Even though I love reading them when I stop reading them I actually become scared. Oh and I don't go to horror movie, I'm afraid I'll be scared which is kind of ironic....