What do you do between games?

FuzzyMike

So, usually there is a game every weekend with the odd mid week game. But, what do you usually do between games, apart from pressing the 'continue' button.
I'm still on FM 09, managing in league 2. My 'hands on' rating is a woeful 8, I think. With that rating so low, I feel that I am missing something, something that can perhaps lead to better performances on the pitch.
So, what do you guys do during the week? And how do you increase your 'hands on' approach overall?

Thanks and happy playing.

Werbung:

izzypopa

I am not quite sure what you mean but between games of CoD Black Ops during the intermission.
I know this is going to sound weird lol.
I do 20 Push-Ups each time :)
This has helped my fitness and health in general and helped me get some sick shoulders :)
I recommend it to everyone, you may as well to something between games?

It depends on what you mean by in between games.

If you mean like during a cut scene or pressing pause, then I'm more than likely stuffing my face with some sort of food or nagging my brother for something.

If you mean for longer periods of time, then it's weight training or probably watching what little good shows are actually left on television.

Werbung:

Popescu Radu

Between games, I usually check what's going on around the house. Also, I talk to my friends on skype/messenger, post on forums, check internet websites like gsp.ro(which is a sport website). I love soccer, so I check what's been going on lately, watch TV for something interesting to watch, etc.

That's what I do between games.