what is the best dream(s) you have had?

Werewulf

what is the best dream(s) you have had?(best or any dream you find you want to tell or think is important)
*excluding sex and the lottery*

Werbung:

Werewulf

1.The 3 reapers.
Well i was in a a house i went out side to check there cages cuz i was plannin to buy a rat, but all the cages were broken and were covered in hay, then suddenly i was in a jungle running away from creatures, slipping down things, jumping of cliff edges into water, giant brown slugs and leeches followed and suddenly i was in a massive city with a waterway(i think its called that, a giant man made river but with cement banks). and then i was on a small isle on the waterway, a massive island slowly floated towards me...3 massive grim reapers..chased about as tall as i could see were on an isle, standing next to eachother, as if they were idols or symbols of death, i ran for my life as the bright city was soon overun with screams and a red and black sky..
2.Aliens.
I was in a game, a fun and bright game, a game of lego, battleships and i could image lego beachs and a lego war...but soon te scene turned into an alien world...a rocky bank near the edge of the sea was covered in pale red vines and plants. i looked at myself and around me where my whole family..we were alien beings..and we needed water..a path led to a fresh and pure river, its waters glimmered and sparkled..
we needed that water, but just near the end of the path is an archway..and my brotehr went to get the water...he past the pathway got the water and was coming back, and then sudden from behind the archway a giant alien shaped like a dreamcatcher enveloped my brother, its 8 arms had there own mouth and a massive mouth was in the body, all 9 mounths goughed out hes flesh and he slowly died, the spider creeping around leaping on us...biting us..then suddenly it disappeared...
it was my turn to get the water...the clean and pure water..i looked at the archway...the spider was ther behind it..was sitting so still it looked like a harmless charm ..i walked pass it, a array of hiss came and the creature soon enveloped me, its 9 mouths and a blitz of its moving limb soon gave me a blank site as i saw blood fly from my vision..
3)Fun fun blood...
I ran, and ran! a man was chasing my brother in the dark, chasing him with a knife..i grabbed soem spears and axes and several knifes...i ran after the deadly bastard chasing him though the darkness...
he rans so fast, he almost got my brother ....i picked um my spear and threw it as hes back, he screamed and a thrill filled me. i smiled and then he suddenly turned on me...i got my knife ready, a flay or kinfes were everywhere..he struck me several times on my leg, a massive slash across my right leg poured blood down my leg..the slash was in a "U" shape...i grabbed my axe, i struck hes side then hes shoulder and then i finally got my knife and impaled him several times...i reported back with my brother and i was covered in blood...
then suddeny i was in an expidition..i had discovered an acient fossil..in a ground tunnel...my friend (male)orded an excivation. a whole diggin team was there...a report of radioactive waves was reported comeing from the hole. i put on my suite and as it struck me a massive needle was located within the suit..it had stabbed my left ribs..i ran for my life and i knew that it seemed someone was ordered to kill me and my friend due to my discovery.. i ran..out the door...slowly..i..felt..tired..dizzy..and strangle the most happiest feeling iv felt..i collpased ...i couldnt move..but the feeling was so pleasurable i was glad i was dying..
i waqs locted behind the door opening, i saw a strange man walk though door, he seemed to be the one that did this to me, i moaned and he turned around and said. "ah there you are, sweet dreams u little bitch" and then he kicked me in the head and then i woke up from my dream.
4)Mr.Blankets and the evil chinese farmer.
i was in a dream again..and i forgot how it started but yeah...i was in a forest..on the edge of a farm...cows where running as a gaint floating dragon head was snapping and mauling the cows..i called the dragon gromp..
and us forest animals were bears and deer..and i went out on the farm property and Mr blankets follows me to sneak to the farmers house...the all of a sudden mr blankets says run sam run! transform! transform sam!
but i stood there..and the farmer comes out..he was a chinese man with farmer clothes on and he had a giant shotgun..and some how i remember blankets lying on hes back..i was cryng and then the farmer grabs him by the scruff of hes neck and says
"well u like that blankets eh eh! ill kill u and blast your #@#!#@ gutz apart"
i scream and the farmer shoves the shotgun down hes throat and boom..hes dead and mr.blankets dont move anymore...then he looks at me and kicks me with hes foot up my jaw and knocks me out then he kills me with knifes.
5)Werewulfs day out
It was night, the dark smell of the city brought pleasure to my nose..the wind blew at my fur and it felt so good..
the cars past as i hid in the shadows..i watched my male werewolf jump on several cars, slashing at the drivers at each car he landed on..
i leapt out of the shadows...in mid air i opened my arms and jaws...landed on a car, the glass smashed and the female driver screamed as i slashed her arms and started snapping at her..my salcia went fying as my mouth rapidly snapped, i gave up and kept leaping from car to car...a panic was made and my friend leapt into the shadows...we hid on the quiet city buildings...i watched as a young girl and boy walked past the building..i eyed them..watching them...i could just image my fangs sinking into their soft,fresh young flesh...i leapt at them..but then this was when i just woke up.
some other dreams but hey, i dont wanna b a hippocrit.

Fladian

Want to get me started on this? :p

(Un)fortunately, five years ago I dreamt something... 'shocking', to say it like that. I don't know a different meaning to say it, so 'shocking' will do. It was not a nightmare or anything else, it started quite well and all, but a person that was in that dream said something to me - something I won't share - which... changed me. I couldn't dream, or remember any dream since.
My theory on it was that I didn't dare to dream anymore because something like that was able to happen again. Unconsciously I probably didn't dare to so anymore. But then again, that's my theory.
The dream that made me stop dreaming, was probably the best, and worst dream I've ever had as well.

Well, at least, until a half year ago. I started to dream again, though it wasn't much, it did feel like I was trying to catch up the lost years. Unfortunately, everytime I dreamt, or remembered a dream, I woke up exhausted.

I'll probably tell about one when one pops in my head again.

EDIT: Mind you, I never dreamt about winning the lottery. Or at least, I can't recall it was a dream that I actually won the lottery. Mind you that it was only a few Euro's.

james1654

I know this list sounds kinda sick and evil, but here it is:

1) some time a few weeks ago i dreamt: I was on a plane, and i looked at my watch and it said sep 11 on the top right. I looked forward and saw the twin towers, and then when it crasdhed into them, i dreamt, i saw the wreckage of the plane but i was sitting in my computer chair, and looking at a screen from the office in there. The plane was split open and i looked to see a 3 meter long peice of metal gone right through my dad, and out the other side. I found a vindictive pleasure watching hes corpse.(because that night id had a row with him, and i never get on with him). I remember as clear as if it was yesterday, that i felt disapointed when i woke up.
Ive had other dreams where my dad dies and im happy, and disapointed when i woke up. It really does show me how much I hate him, and I cant help but enjoy these dreams. Its strange . . .

2) A wet dream (one where you get errection in your sleep from a sex dream). There was some hot slutty girl in my class who i fancied. You can guess what happens next yourself . . .

3) I dreamt I was killing someone I have never met. I was stabbing him, torchuring him, spiting on him, and cuting off limbs and fingers, with blood everywhere, and I can actually feel the hatred in the dream. I dreamt I was cutting hes eyes out and rubbing salt into hes cuts. I had blood all over me but didn't care. I have dreamt this sort of dream dozens of times, and often when I wake up, I still have the hatred inside me, and start punching the walls. (once i broke 3 knucles doing so, and ive even broke a finger doing it; as well as fracturing my hand a few times.)Sometimes the pure hate is in me for as long as 2 minuits before I calm my self down. Ive even acidently punched my mum as I woke up, I just said it was a nightmare, and she beleived me, but its happened so many times, I dont know what it is. I allways seem to enjoy it, and enjoy the hatred. Dont ask me why, and im not disturbed.

Werewulf

nice dreams..very nice..nice nice..
and fladian...was that figure a ghost or someone scary? like satan? or someone holy like..that u had a feeling was an angel..?

Fladian

and fladian...was that figure a ghost or someone scary? like satan? or someone holy like..that u had a feeling was an angel..?
[/b]
No, she was a friend of mine. What she said was just the thing about it, there was nothing special about it further, just your usual day.

Fladian

Why would we, or I, get freaked out by it? A dream remains a dream, nothing too special about it. I'm sure just about everyone woke up (non-sexual) sweating. You could consider it the same as hate, in that case. Despite that I was not able to dream for years, when I could, I woke up more than often with a 'hating' feeling for someone or tears in my eyes. Once upon a time, I even wake up with a 'loving' feeling, but I usually keep such things private =) Discussing my bed time rituals goes a little too far for my liking, and others, I am sure. :p
But waking up with a pure feeling of hate, sorrow or love is... well, common is the word, but it just happens from time to time.

Coincidence or not, I happened to dream, or remember my dream this night.

I remember... walking at a 'certain' mall which is not too far from where I live. Quite a big place actually, and the perfect place to hang around with some friends if you're not too old just yet. Not to mention that two (and one elementery) schools are placed pretty close, so during breaks, it's often crowded with school kids/students. I still come there from time to time, because I worked for a toy store there and am still friends with the boss of the shop. *sigh* I miss that time.
Anyway, I remember walking there in the mall. I can't really remember what I was doing there since I don't like shopping. Strangely enough, while passing a clothing store, I saw a girl on a ladder. Though that isn't all that special normally, it came as a surprise that it was someone I know... or knew, is perhaps a better description. Despite that I tried to regain contact with her one and a half year ago, I didn't manage to. We lost contact when we both graduated after being classmates for three straight years. In my last year, - and last few days - I finally started to like her, but was too shy and too inexperienced to make a move. In the end, I messed it up. I kept a memento of that day. Anyway, by seeing her, I apparently decided to walk in the story and speak with her. In all honestly, though I would certainly do so in a non-dream as well :)P) I wouldn't say what I did say at that moment.
Without doing anything remarkable, she walked to me and asked if she could help me. I remember nodding and suddenly she asked what kind of music I liked. In all honestly, I can't see a connection between the question, the place and the situation; especially because it is a clothing shop. What perhaps surprised me the most is that I answered after a few "uh's" and "ehm's" with "Trance", which came to me as quite a surprise since I have no specific liking to trance. Though I won't back off when I hear it - which I would with a certain other music - I won't be listening to it for enjoyment either, normally. I also noticed that she didn't recognize me as she saw me as a stranger and I didn't say who I was.
After saying "Trance", she looked around and told me to follow her. We apparently walked out the store and walked to a place I couldn't recall existing, even though I know every bit of that mall by now. Wherever we were, there were a few boxes and other stuff where clothing was in, or up. She walked to a box and pulled up from the box some kind of shirt, saying it used to be of someone. She said a name, but I pretty much immediately forgot the name, though that is quite common for me :p I looked at the shirt and took it from her, keeping it in front of me to see the size of it. I also noticed that the box had some other things in it as well, which I didn't recognize. It clearly wasn't much stuff, since I could easily see the bottom of the box between some stuff. Not to mention that I am still asking myself why I saw certain stuff in that box while I earlier visited a clothing stuff and it was still about clothes. Oh well...
Anyway, while I kept the shirt in front of me - which clearly didn't fit. If I was about a meter taller, (which would make me the biggest guy on earth, probably :p) perhaps I'd fit then - I... suddenly can't remember it clearly anymore. Hmm...
There was something... she said, I think, that made me talking. Even though we talked about something random, she still didn't recognize me (who can blame her, I grew A LOT (far more than the average) in a very short time, I changed my hair style, my hesitating voice changed and (perhaps the most shocking :p) I shaved) and I still didn't introduce myself to her, or gave even a hint that I knew her. Though I thought about the fact that she recognized me but didn't show it, something like that would be impossible. The random things we talked about were also situations I recognized and some I even have been part of. What might be a nice addition, I didn't see much of a change of looks in the one and a half year of time I've seen her, though that is probably because I can't imagine a different image of her. Though I found it remarkable that the last time I saw her, she colored her hair black, she had her usual dark red hair in the dream and on the last day I saw her, she bought a new black coat, she was using her old (torn) blue coat again. Normally, when I dream about people I know, I usually don't think of them of how I used to know them. Apparently this is an exception.
But while talking, something about pregnancy eventually came up. Though I remember listening carefully to what she said and giving answers on whatever I could, I can't remember what she, or I said. The reason why I dreamt of pregnancy is probably because the girl next door (who is six months younger than me) recently was found pregnant. While we talked about pregnancy, I remember that I was surprised in a way, but not at all surprised in a different way. Because of her personality and the opinion of all other people during classes I didn't expect her to find a guy all that easily, that could have been the case why I liked her as well. The other way I was not surprised was because I could see it coming, apparently. But while talking about it, her ex-boyfriend, or whatever he was, eitherway, he was supposed to be the father appeared. Even though I could see his face clearly, I have my doubts about who he was. He could have been the (ex-)boyfriend of the best friend of that girl, or he was a classmate of mine in the year I am in now. Either could have been possible because I learned a year ago that the best friend of that girl and that (ex-)boyfriend of her broke up, so I wouldn't be surprised if he would have gone to her. Would it be the classmate of mine, I wouldn't be surprised either since it was recently revealed that he is a father of a child and therefore he didn't have a very good "opinion" about girls.
Anyway, when that guy (dark skinned, bald) came in, I looked a bit confused, I clearly remember that. I also remember them shouting about something. Which I strangely enough remembered well when I started writing this, but forgot by now. Whatever they were shouting about, it eventually ended up with the ex-boyfriend leaving.
It becomes a little blurry now though. I remember vaguely that I went to the girl and tried to comfort her a bit, like I usually do when something like that happens. I remember something about saying my name to her, and I finally woke up. A nice addition to it might be that I overslept. I woke up an hour later than I had my alarm set. My alarm doesn't stop from itself, like some other clocks/alarms after a certain time, so it apparently has been 'beeping' for a full hour.

Anyway, that is what I dreamt this night. It gave me something to think about at least, but it also revived my anger to myself again, the reason why I used to hate myself, (unfortunately for both) and a question that I had been thinking of for about five months by now. I recently stopped thinking about it because I hoped to forget the whole situation, but apparently the moment I'll forget it, I'll be reminded by something, someone or whatever other option there is. As if... I am forbidden to forget it.
Well, my dreams usually don't make much sense in the beginning, but after thinking about it a few times, I usually realize that there is something 'remarkable', 'special' or something 'important' in it, something that I must not forget. Though I have yet to find this one.

Werewulf

every dream shows you somethin..trust me..

and i had another werewolf killing people dream...but it had raptors in it...
i love my dreams..they feel so good, so real..makes me just..argh..the feeling i get in them is so..so omg its just to amazing to say how it feels.

Werbung: