what is the best dream(s) you have had?

Werbung:

Werewulf

i dont like vistors...i hate it...
i prefer if i go to peoples places.
but then again..computer is tempting..
i love dreams..sometimes i dont want to o cant sleep, but i love dreams..i wish mine were real..well not one of them..or 2..

Fladian

Then I'm the opposite of you, Wulf when it comes to visitors and visiting :p I don't like visiting.

I love dreams as well, it's very unfortunate that when the moment I wake up (after remembering-my/having dreamt) I usually wake up exhausted. As if I pulled an all-nighter.
Luckily, it usually happens at times when I don't got a too rough day ahead of me... except once...

-=GhosT=-

my best dream was after watching doom (that movie) i don't remember it atm, but when i woked up blood was on my hands, face and body, also on bed, don't know what happened, anyway i got very often dreams about me beign chased about some guys, but the best was, i fought with some guy and i looked like...........dante from dmc, i remember that fight so clearly, i loved that dream didn't knew what it meanet but was imba :] adrealine etc.............. all dreams with some adr are good, you know u ran from some guys, your heart hit soo fast, you scared..........sweet!

Morrowind1357

are you serious? the blood was there when you woke up? that happened to me once too! i had stained blood all over my hands and there was blood on the rail thing next to the staircase. It never made any sense to me, and i didn't murder anybody.

Fladian

There are people that sleep walk. Sometimes you don't even know it, until you are told.

I, for one, talked for a while in my sleep. Pretty creepy.

When I slept at a friends house, a girl suddenly looked at me and started to mumble a bit to me. I'm sure if I listened more carefully, I'd understand what she said, but I couldn't figure out what she said. Whatever she said, right after I asked 'what did you say?' she closed her eyes again, and fell straight back at her bed. Sleeping deeply, as if nothing happened.
During the entire night, this didn't occur again. It certainly made my friends and me laugh :p She couldn't remember a thing about it.

Werewulf

i usta sleep walk when i was little. id heard i usta walk into walls or doors or somethin..but i dont know..it was ages ago..like when i was 6.

Werbung: