what is the best dream(s) you have had?

Werbung:

MeTaL GuArD

I have something now. Sometimes, when im half asleep, i feel like im falling, falling, falling... and when i was to crash i woke up, and the feeling after was like i really did land down. Especially it shakes me like i would shake after landing from a very high place. Supernatural feeling, i say.

Fladian

There was a theory about that I read not too long ago... it had some interesting things to say, unfortunately, I cannot remember any of them because I never had such a dream - or dreamt at all for that matter. I'll try and find out where I read/heard it...

Werewulf

i dreamt i killed these guys, i was a passenger in a car...like a taxi..and they were the drivers....they were like 21 and i had to kill them by implaing the back of there heads near the neck with this metal thing...i killed one..the other didnt die...but he grabbed me and..er..well you know those dirty 21 yr olds..

but for some reason i was afraid...its either that i killed one..or let one live..

Werewulf

haha..yeah...found that off some site so i used it.

and well let me clear it up.
that 21 person raped me(in my dreams im talking about!)
but i mean..well i meant it as in terms.

Fladian

I understood what you meant completely. After all, I have my fantasies as well. *cough*
Anyway, I got an expression that you threw all 21 year olds on the same pile.

Morrowind1357

I just had the best dream i know of, of my whole life. I was some kind of Mountain King looking guy with that yellow glow all around me and my weapon, which was a sword and an axe. I was being hunted by orcs, and can strangley remember boats going past while i was on an island, a very tropical island out at sea. The weather was very calm and sunny. Then i remember holding off around 7-8 orcs by stabbing them through this fence and blocking them while they tried to move around it. After that fight, i went on through the night, and it became very dark. It was dark, but only barely enough to see stuff properly and with a red tinge, almost like the Dungeon atmosphere in warcraft. Then i saw this amazingly evil and old looking townhall. It had a long dark wall to one side (much like lord of the rings helms deep) and on the other the Townhall clocktower. There was an entrance through a mountain next to it, but it was blocked by some kind of cement. So i approached the Townhall, and went inside. That is all i can clearly remember, it was so fun. Anyways thanks for reading this, i may re-enact it in world editor to give you guys a visual approch to it later, with screenies.

Werewulf

lol..warcraft..
well in mine i was being chased by raptors(dinosaurs not avairies) they were a blackish brown colour..and we were in a facility..full of lush green plant..i climbed the rails up to a higher compound when suddenly undead skeletal people emerged from the ferns of the jungl shrub and started to float towards us.(me and some people i dont know)
they screamed and wailed and i tried to hit them away.. im not sure what happeded after... but some digi/pokemon junk soon got involved...

vile

I had the weirdest dream and funny too
There were like mini brazilians going in a line, from the biggest guy to the smallest guy and everyone are pasting a cigarette that goes from one another to the smallest then they start dancing, and if you touch accidently some girl's ass in the party they laugh.. lol
Also I dreamt of this weird bus that outside looks like a bus and inside looks like a train, and the driver just stops whenever osmeone tells him to no matter where.

Fuckin weird dreams

Fladian

and if you touch accidently some girl's ass in the party they laugh.. lol[/b]
I don't need a dream for that :D

Funny to see what everyone tends to dream. Excluding my last post in this thread - that did describe a dream - I haven't dreamt since. Bit disappointing, but I guess I am quite satisfied with life at the moment.

Werbung:

Morrowind1357

This post may be long, but its about my best dream and not spam. you should read it.

Whoa this dream definitley comes first for me. Last night i dreamt that i was playing a new playstation game for lord of the rings (yeah i dont know why) and i was the character Lurtz in first person, beating up men. The thing is it wasnt a game when i was playing, i was really hitting things yet there was a game menu when i pressed start.
The setting was in a forest at a rope bridge, finally Aragorn came and neither him or i could kill each other. All of a sudden im in this new area, it was amazing. In one section there was my little home base, south of it was a shallow yet wide river with a small island on it with some buildings which were home to Uruk-Hai and they had captured some of my friends. north of it was a long dead grassy area, just outside our wooden barricade wall. Behind the Uruk-Hai small base, was a large mountain, i believed it led to Moria. without hesitation i jumped down a small cliff and ran towards the Uruk-Hai camp, and saved my friend. Then i proceded back to my home base where i went slightly north and came to our rather tall wall made from long wooden spears. I went through the gate and started killing creatures, such as strange bugs. I went to attack something to the east in this dead grassed area where i met a large troll swinging a log at me. They had realtively low health so i killed it. then i went further west and met another one, but i didnt manage to finish it off as an enourmous centipede (for anybody whos played king kong game you would know ;) ) approached me. I damaged it slightly and it chased me. I went through the barricades of my base and the troll turned into a cockroach-like beast and jumped the wall. I killed it with a grenade launcher i somehow had. The the centipede stood up on it rear legs and beat its chest like kong (very very strange lol) and i shot a few grenades at it. it lowered its head to smell a grenade and let off a HUGE roar. i ran for my life through my camp and hid under a building, crawled upon some boxes and leapt upon some higher ones. The centipedes massive head poked under looking for me, then a step higher, but it seemed as though i had encountered a glitch where it could not find me where i was. the base shook violently as i imagine the centipede was breaking it. I pressed start somehow and in the menu i looked for an option to save where i was at. I scrolled to an option that said darkness and an in-game voice said "too smelly for you? mwahahaha".
I could not find the option and went down to start game or something and it restarted the level. i looked around and i got angry so i stopped playing and the dream stopped. It was absolutley amazing, never have i had such a dream. phew back to reality.