what is the best dream(s) you have had?

Werbung:

Kem Rixen

My dreams for the past few years have been unreasonanbly boring, which is why I try to lead a more exciting life in comparission. They all involve me being at school and going through my day with nothing interesting happening and I am as I was before I become more social so I don't do anything interesting either.

Fladian

Becoming more social, you say. If I would have dreamt that three, - or more - years ago, then I probably wouldn't be in such a 'crowded' position now. So, perhaps it is not as interesting for you, but instead it can be interesting for others.

Raiju

i had a dream this night, but i remenber it vaguely, just fragments of it. i never happen to awake and remember my whole dream, never.

By what i remember i was in the top of a great palace, like a greco-roman structure, later in the dream i saw it was roman because, i was watching the passage of hundreds of legionaires, then i remember being in the middle of a bloody battle, it seems i was some kind of leader because a soldier came to ask me something in the heat of the battle, he shouted to me asking for something, but i dont remember what he shouted.

Then i remember being im my home town playing with my brothers, then i was in the top of the Mount Estrellado (its very close to my hometown, from the top of it we can see almost everything in the region, including my whole town and Matamoros). but strangely, i wasnt seeing my hometown, there were nothing below the mount, just the arid plains. But there was something in the Mount itself, i was in a city in the top of the Mount

A city made of stone, with strange aztec-like figurines. There was a great pyramid made of pure gold. then everything twisted and i was sitting in a golden chair watching a bunch of corpses lying in my feet. The i remember being in the beach, sitted i nthe sand, talking to a great wave, and the wave was TALKING to me

Then everything twisted and i was flying, flying in the back of Quetzalcoatl, i know it was Quetzalcoatl because i could see its silvered feathers and his reptilian scales at the same time

Then i woke up

this was by far the most strange dream i ever had, and this is only what i remember of it

Morrowind1357

Dreams, enjoy them. Its where reality has twists, things supernatural that you can enjoy. In real life obviously you cant be a werewolf, but in your dreams you can. Its something that should be treasured more than people like to think. Many people think of dreams as something stupid but theyre not, its basically you in a nother world where no rules exist at all. Back on the topic i can remember dreams ive had when i was 3-4 years old. I remember once me and my family were once hiding from a rotting corpse tht resembled frankenstein, and we hid in the park nearby in a large building that didnt appear to exist at all in real life. it was horrible, seeing shadows out the window relentlessly hunting you. and once i had the same dream twice in a row of yachts sailing gently in the ocean.

Then ive had the numerous dreams where ive been chased by a vampire and i fell out of a window to my death, although i never hit the ground, but this has lead physically to pain, i feel as though i just had fallen from a window, and i ache.

Then there are messages, some i urgently try to write down because they really are wise, things that mean alot.

And this is something i rarely tell people about, because they dont believe me at all. Im aparently Clarevoyant. I often see people wandering around places. some very gentle and harmless and some in a state of shock and depressed. I had a man wearing a tuxedo with a top-hat walking about my staircase, and a very distressed young woman run full speed into my window and vanish. They are not scary, ghosts simply do not even notice you, they are just there and do not harm, or eve look at you at all. Sometimes i see outlines and glimpses, sometimes i see them completley although there usually either fully black or very pale white. sorry for wasting time, i just thought maybe people would like to understand. im not joking either, several mediums have confirmed i have such an ability.

james1654

Talking of werewolfs, who the *beep* is that iraqi lookin girl in werewolf's picture? She looks about 9 years old

edit: oh man, this sensor thing is really starting to *beep* me off. It censores even the word: h.e.l.l

N00byStance

james, I still remind you your photo, and don't spam, useless spawn (? by Zoxc).

OT: I have a few dreams at night, but when I'm waking up, I remember only fragments of them, not all. I remember and link them into whole dream in time.

Arkidas

This is not a good dream but I had a surreal dream this night.
It wasn't long, It was simply about that the sun was evovling. I stood there, In the snow and everything was melting, Nothing else happened.
I'll post a more interesting dream later.

james1654

james, I still remind you your photo, and don't spam, useless spawn (© by Zoxc).

OT: I have a few dreams at night, but when I'm waking up, I remember only fragments of them, not all. I remember and link them into whole dream in time.
[/b]

Whats wrong with my photo?

Werewulf

Talking of werewolfs, who the *beep* is that iraqi lookin girl in werewolf's picture? She looks about 9 years old

edit: oh man, this sensor thing is really starting to *beep* me off. It censores even the word: h.e.l.l
[/b]

you make me lol and you also make me really p*issed off.

Fladian

Dreams, enjoy them. Its where reality has twists, things supernatural that you can enjoy. In real life obviously you cant be a werewolf, but in your dreams you can. Its something that should be treasured more than people like to think. [/b]
Not always, Morrowind. Though I'll admit that I share the same opinion as you, I have a few arguments to make on it.

I said a while ago, that I once had a dream several years ago that made me stop dreaming for years. Though the dream that so called, 'scared' me, was not unpleasant. I certainly enjoyed it, until I woke up and it is definitely reality (with, or without a twist. I never found out) but nothing supernatural. It's no nightmare either, but in the end, it is not something I enjoy recalling.
But eventually, something I do hold dear. Perhaps that's because it was a person I cared for...

Many people think of dreams as something stupid but theyre not, its basically you in a nother world where no rules exist at all. [/b]
True. But not always do you have the influence on the dream to let yourself "enjoy it", as you said. To return to the subject of earlier, the dream I had was something I had no influence about, and it would be very possible for it to happen in real life, if I didn't chicken out. The people in the dream had a mind of their own, and by stating the mind, or opinion, of someone, it just... scared me. A mental shock.

Then there are messages, some i urgently try to write down because they really are wise, things that mean alot. [/b]
I used to do that too. But when I look back at them, it just isn't clear enough to remember them anymore.

Some of my 'notes' are made into stories though.

sorry for wasting time, [/b]
Get this straight, Morrowind. You are never wasting time, so never apologize for it. If I'd apologize for everything I thought what might be "wasting time", I should nearly apologize at every post of mine :p
Post what you like, Morrwind. Remember, this is online, what you say here will not have as much influence as it has when it comes out of your mouth in words. Apologizing can always be done later on, if necessary.
Sharing your dream, how strange, how scary, how... exceptional it might be, they may all be said. This thread was made to interest people in other dreams. (Who made this thread anyway? Me?) The creator couldn't have thought that he'd only see one certain subject of dream.

im not joking either, several mediums have confirmed i have such an ability.
[/b]
Fact remains that I don't trust the words of mediums too tightly, but in all honestly, I would be quite scared if I would share that... "ability." I'd prefer my... "exceptionalities" of what I have now.

Whats wrong with my photo?
[/b]
Go to the 'Real Identity' thread, they discussed it there.

Oh, and it has been a while, James.

Werbung:

Jacek

[/b]

Don't mess with that dud... I mean with her :yay: . She can haunt you in dreams as werewolf.