What kind of map would you really like to see in CA?

Werbung:

Jordan B

A school would be fun. Yeah lol , Wait for someone to run past , pop out of our locker and . . . .

BOOM ! HeadShot !

What about my submarine map idea ? - search for the thead - its a wicked idea .

I would like to see a Mountain with a base camp on top aswell. Or maybe 2 mountains with a bush-ridden valley inbetween , and alpha and bravo teams spawn points are on each mountain. Hmmmm , I'm officially copyrighting that idea lol. I'll extend apon it when I have the time .

That mountain map would be the perfect time to introduce going "prone" with a delay .

SPARTANZ77

airports airfileds? how bout INSIDE and airplan i mean a big one like the boeing one you know with the huge bar and 3 stories and stuff

UnholyReaper

airports airfileds? how bout INSIDE and airplan i mean a big one like the boeing one you know with the huge bar and 3 stories and stuff

yea that would be pretty cool. maybe kinda small but still good idea. im pretty pissed that they didnt add rattlesnake in this oatch. it wasnt as big as i was thinking.

harriscma

i would like to see a big city with streets, some towers to snipe, and cars and other objects as cover. it could be a large map, lots of fun.
i think it would have tons of players.
thanx

Werbung: