What kind of map would you really like to see in CA?

Werbung:

Bad2TheBone

Here's a good one

How's about a map, where you can actually use some strategy? SOmething big enough that you can actually explore. A city one would be nice, if you could get into the buildings, and get to the top, or shoot from windows. That would be nice. How's about some really good sniper positions? Or one where the camo works really nice, maybe a jungle with a field, and then add a guillie suit to the mix! Yeah, to be honest I'd actually like to see that when I buy something with real money I get to keep it! Yeah, that's what I'd really like! How's about there own communications system, so we don't have to download programs like xfire to communicate with our team members. Typing is so slow! How's about that stuff. HUh? That'd be nice wouldn't it!? ;)

UnholyReaper

How's about a map, where you can actually use some strategy? SOmething big enough that you can actually explore. A city one would be nice, if you could get into the buildings, and get to the top, or shoot from windows. That would be nice. How's about some really good sniper positions? Or one where the camo works really nice, maybe a jungle with a field, and then add a guillie suit to the mix! Yeah, to be honest I'd actually like to see that when I buy something with real money I get to keep it! Yeah, that's what I'd really like! How's about there own communications system, so we don't have to download programs like xfire to communicate with our team members. Typing is so slow! How's about that stuff. HUh? That'd be nice wouldn't it!? ;)

that would be awesome. i second that. mroe camping places and things you can enter. buildings and stuff like that.

Avicus8

Hmmm, how about a modern day mansion? that'd be awesome, with like six floors and bathrooms and stuff?
and elevators

Jordan B

I thought of a new one ! ! !

A Shopping mall ! ! ! ! ! !

Wouldn't that be awesome ?!?!?!

So like , heaps of stores to hide in , and you could play all the game modes there , including Spy
Hunt !

It should be destructible aswell . Like windows breaking and cash registers blowing up and that sort of stuff .

Two storeys , lifts , escalators , and hey ! Maybe even a small outdoor car park ! ? ! ?

Sounds cool huh?

Roger117

I thought of a new one ! ! !

A Shopping mall ! ! ! ! ! !

Wouldn't that be awesome ?!?!?!

So like , heaps of stores to hide in , and you could play all the game modes there , including Spy
Hunt !

It should be destructible aswell . Like windows breaking and cash registers blowing up and that sort of stuff .

Two storeys , lifts , escalators , and hey ! Maybe even a small outdoor car park ! ? ! ?

Sounds cool huh?

Yeah it would be nice. Like a Rainbow Six map :).

Ya, i looked it up and theres a video on youtube, rattle snake looks wicked any idea wen its coming?

I don't know the release date of Rattle Snake for CA North America, though it is already out on the newly released CA Europe and has been of CA Korea for 5 months now.

Werbung: