What kind of map would you really like to see in CA?

SPARTANZ77

I thought of a new one ! ! !

A Shopping mall ! ! ! ! ! !

Wouldn't that be awesome ?!?!?!

So like , heaps of stores to hide in , and you could play all the game modes there , including Spy
Hunt !

It should be destructible aswell . Like windows breaking and cash registers blowing up and that sort of stuff .

Two storeys , lifts , escalators , and hey ! Maybe even a small outdoor car park ! ? ! ?

Sounds cool huh?

search and destroy in starbucks and the food court :p

Werbung:

oODarkShotOo

The CN tower...J/k
How about a snowfield where there's tons of igloos that can be blown up (like crates)
A military base (with tents and all)
A prison (watchtowers...Yay!)
Or a museum?

-lnFaMous-

I thought of a new one ! ! !

A Shopping mall ! ! ! ! ! !

Wouldn't that be awesome ?!?!?!

So like , heaps of stores to hide in , and you could play all the game modes there , including Spy
Hunt !

It should be destructible aswell . Like windows breaking and cash registers blowing up and that sort of stuff .

Two storeys , lifts , escalators , and hey ! Maybe even a small outdoor car park ! ? ! ?

Sounds cool huh?

That would be tight... One team starts in the parking lot, the other, on the roof.

Great idea, submit that to nexon. They probably wont do shjt knowin them, but worth a try. :cool:

boytopak

how about, inside a Cave, Pyramid, or even Mine Shaft. where theres a lot of twist and turns, mazes, more challenging to people who like to rush spawn areas.

maybe a little of under water fighting too. ofcourse underwater your hp decreases to like when you get hit with fire granade.

Roger117

I like the idea of a pyramid.
Or at least some place that is BIG.
Big meaning very popular.
i.e. The Eiffel Tower?

Hmmm that would be cool. Oh I know, a battle on, below and inside the CN Tower. And where the Sky Deck is, if you shoot the glass on the ground too much, you'll fall down. And if people were and the elevator, you can into the elevator system and shoot the rope, pulling the elevator up, getting free kills.

Werbung:

Kristineibsc

Hmmm that would be cool. Oh I know, a battle on, below and inside the CN Tower. And where the Sky Deck is, if you shoot the glass on the ground too much, you'll fall down. And if people were and the elevator, you can into the elevator system and shoot the rope, pulling the elevator up, getting free kills.

Wow, that sounds really cool.
It would be hilarious to watch the people fall from the glass floor lolll.
I like it.