What maps do we like?

Will50Wester

There are so many maps in CA already, but we don't really like ALL of them, everyone has their favorite and most hated maps, my favorite is Junk Flea cause theres alot of action and it goes kwik there, but some people mite not like maps that are so crowded. Snow valley is a long range sniper map, cept for the underground parts. Waverider is somewhat a good combination of long and medium ranges, being on the rooftops and the streets, as well as that tower. What I'm hoping for is like a city map though, like an urban SWAT map, why not take the fighting to the city streets? Also, what if players were able to create custom maps like in half life? If anyone has heard a racing game called trackmania, almost 95% of the multiplayer tracks are user created, you get all kinds of blocks and pieces then put them together to create a track of your own, it can be pretty fun and trackmania nations is free so you guys are welcome to try it.:p But I think it would be interesting if we were able to create and play on custom maps.:)

Werbung:

Jordan B

Custom maps will never happen for Combat Arms . The game is run on nexons servers, intellectual property of Nexon blablabla , no Private servers allowed.

They may however, take peoples map ideas and release them to everyone, that would be nice.

Favourite - Junk Flea/ Death Room
Most Hated - Gray Hammer

Archus

Snow Valley is my favourite, i suppose thats a really noobish suggestion isn't it, I'm just shit at CQB plus my computer is crap so i get quite bad lag at times which i can live with when im sniping

Werbung: