What maps do we like?

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

I like Junk Flea, waverider is ok if there isn't a team full of spawn camping noobs, Showdown works.

I just kind of play on any map, save pump jack and Warhead

Will50Wester

I'm all out Junk Flea, play it 90% of the time, but ya I hate it when I have to go in circles again and again, after a while it gets boring. But everything usually goes quick at Junk Flea so it's not that bad,:) except for those shottys that makes the game go even quicker.....:mad:

E

Elite SEAL

I'm all out Junk Flea, play it 90% of the time, but ya I hate it when I have to go in circles again and again, after a while it gets boring. But everything usually goes quick at Junk Flea so it's not that bad,:) except for those shottys that makes the game go even quicker.....:mad:

yeah, I hate people with shotguns, and G36's, with a passion. They are such noobs.

just watch...some noob is going to reply to this saying, "THE SHOTGUN IS NOT A NOOB GUN!!"

E

Elite SEAL

I think that Nexon should look into making Combat Arms a little more like ArmA (Armed Assault). For those who don't know what ArmA is, it's a milsim game (MILitary SIMulator) that involves near endless space on each map, vehicles such as T -72's, MI -17's, Huey helos, and M1 Abrams tanks. You are able to order AI players around, and use teamwork.

think about it -

playerA: hey, there's a village up ahead, clear it out!
playerB: Roger that!
playerC: Roger!
sniperA: I see 3 baddies.
playerA: ok, lets get a BMP up here for some support.

that's the other thing, wouldn't vehicles be cool? like BMP's, Humvees...tanks?

Jordan B

Vehicles have been discussed many times over, however it ruins the current style that Combat Arms is going with . You want vehicles ? Sorry, but not here in Combat Arms :p

I personally think most of the maps are too small for vehicles anyway. Apart from maybe Snow Valley.

And even then it would be a moped :p

E

Elite SEAL

Vehicles have been discussed many times over, however it ruins the current style that Combat Arms is going with . You want vehicles ? Sorry, but not here in Combat Arms :p

I personally think most of the maps are too small for vehicles anyway. Apart from maybe Snow Valley.

I know they have been discussed, I'm just bringing it up again. I know most maps are 2 small, but they could make different maps, like i said, they should make it sort of like ArmA, where maps are bigger, obviously Nexon wouldn't/couldn't make near endless maps like Bohemia Interactive did.

MooCowMan

Combat Arms is more of an arcade shooter. Trying to make it like ArmA would be kinda ridiculous. I think it's final that we will never get vehicles. Combat Arms is basically a free counter strike.

rocktrns

You know what map woud be good for vehicles!!
That map that they use for fire team

E

Elite SEAL

Combat Arms is more of an arcade shooter. Trying to make it like ArmA would be kinda ridiculous. I think it's final that we will never get vehicles. Combat Arms is basically a free counter strike.

I think you are sort of misunderstanding me, but perhaps I'm not expressing it correctly -i'm not saying that they should make it all like ArmA -yes, that would be ridiculous. I'm saying that they should make bigger maps that also have vehicles.

MooCowMan

I think you are sort of misunderstanding me, but perhaps I'm not expressing it correctly -i'm not saying that they should make it all like ArmA -yes, that would be ridiculous. I'm saying that they should make bigger maps that also have vehicles.

I think it's a bit of both but I really think Combat Arms is too fast paced for stuff like vehicles. It would completely throw off the game. Not to mention, Nexon would have to start off fresh coding vehicles into the game, coding the players to enter the vehicles and such, and it would just bring a lot more things in to exploit than what Nexon wants. Basically, Combat Arms is better off without them.

Werbung: