What realm?

ragingspeedhorn

Well as my oppinion usually is totally difernet from everyone else's in the clan about music taste, maps, etc I tend to get into alot of fights aswell, but hey I enjoy it :D

Well, it is not so much hostile fights as you get into in the public chatrooms, atleast our clan is pretty friendly.

Werbung:

Fladian

Having fights is funny from time to time, though I wouldn't go to Bnet to get in a fight ;) I can get in enough of fights without going to the internet for it :p

Fladian

Haha!
Well, I don't like fighting, and I haven't fought in more than 10 years, (No kidding) but I am pretty sure I can do just enough to keep myself standing when it comes to it.

Standing, as in running that is.

No, but without joking around. It has been a very long time ago since I've fought (10 years could be quite accurate) but I like to 'break fingers.'

Fladian

Not exactly.
Grabbing a random finger from someone's hand and push it backwards. Far enough to let it hit the back of the hand. That's usually enough to break it, if not, then turn it left, or right. That should do the trick.
That would work on everyone - except me. I don't feel that sort of thing, strangely enough.

Fladian

Yeah... well... I made a huge reputation for myself about 4 - 5 years ago because someone knew I could do that. Within a few weeks, the entire school knew about it, and a while later, other schools learned about it as well.

Perhaps I'll make a photo of it some time and post it here.

Fladian

...and effective, very effective. There's no guy I know - except myself - who didn't scream out in pain after I pushed it only a little backwards.

I never had to go as far as to actually break the finger though. But in normal logica, the bone in the finger should break when it is pushed backwards. If it doesn't break then, turning it left or right, it should do the trick. If it still doesn't word, then I can do only one more thing to ensure it breaks, but I am not so sure if it can heal anymore afterwards.
You see... I became quite famous for three straight years because of three movements.
1. I could (not anymore flat, mind you) lay my fingers flat on the back of my hand.
2. I could (still can, it became a normal movement) dislocate my thumb at any time.
3. I could, no, I can bend my arm around one, or two more times more than the average person.
I said I would like to make a screen shot of them, but except for the thing with my thumb, I need both hands to do it, and I have nothing left to make the screen shot :p

Werbung:

ragingspeedhorn

Dont you have some homies you can call and say something like "yaw, homieZ, gonna have some w00t w00tzErz and take cam foto's eh? MeeT my plac in lik 15 min ya?" <- :p