What realm?

james1654

I dont know if anyone here has played escape london? but now its in Late beta stages, and is getting really good. ill try and upload it again now, hopefully, now ill get better luck. Try it out, its my own maze map, and most ppl who ive played it with gave it 9/10 and some 10/10. :infernal: latest version is 0.87

I usually play northend, because all my freinds r there, but if i want to play with people that arnt idiots, i go to east america, they usually are very good at custom games, whereas some ppl on northend r just . . . undescribably dumb . . . on custom games

Werbung:

james1654

Oh, im sorry, i didn't mean Northenmd as a whole, i meant that there are idiots on there, but less on american servers. I have seen people on Northend who join a sheep tag, and even after 20 minuits of just running around, they dont get that they need to build farms. Them people just piss me off so much, how can anyone be that stupid?!

Benx_X

Lordaeron is the realm where the people too stupid to change the War3 default settings go. Azeroth is the better USA realm, unless you want lots of DotA Allstars *chokes*.
[/b]

who says i play games... :/ im uasly in channels... ill only play a game if a friend hosts and yet i rarly do play then i dont mind dota i just dont like the people who play dota uasly

Fladian

Despite that I like to talk... a lot - and am likely to make my profession in it :p - I have to agree with you on what you just said. =)

Fladian

Clan channels, Bnet channels, all the same to me. Except that you'll have a selected amount of people - usually those you know - in the clans.

Werbung: