What realm?

Fladian

Nope. Most of them are with, or at their girlfriend during this time =) And even though I am a good friend of their girlfriends as well, I don't want to disturb them =) At least, not during this time.

Werbung:

Fladian

Well, I never met someone who could do the same thing as me :p I do know a few people who can dislocate their thumb, like me, but I never met anyone who could do the other things. So don't be too surprised ;)

SeasonsOfLove

USEast mostly. My account is SeasonsOfLove (10 awesomeness points if you know where that is from)

And ragingspeedhorn, I have only truly played 1 good maze in all of my time on Bnet, and it has not been completed as of yet, and isn't public.

NEHZ

Azoroth, timezone gmt+1
I can mostely be found in the clan wcm channel, sometimes in the clan tdg channel. I'm always on-line on friday at 20:00 gmt.

ragingspeedhorn

Ah cant say mine are the best as msot of them are pretty old :)

But one that should be tried is Maze Of The Damned by one of my clan members Dark_Baron_Prot, really a great map.

Benx_X

aww damn no one who mainly uses lordaeron like me i do go to azeroth and northrend but kalimdor.. well you cant realy talk to people so i dont trust them
ahwell my username is realist_xuereb in my lordaeron aka
in the other 3 servers my username is xuereya (nickname gaven by some friends...)

SeasonsOfLove

Lordaeron is the realm where the people too stupid to change the War3 default settings go. Azeroth is the better USA realm, unless you want lots of DotA Allstars *chokes*.

Metal Sonic

I play on Northrend nowadays, the US servers are very bad. And raging, I wouldn't call a maze a wonderful piece of work, there was one particular one that I liked though... Frozen Island I think.

Werbung:

ragingspeedhorn

I play on Northrend nowadays, the US servers are very bad. And raging, I wouldn't call a maze a wonderful piece of work, there was one particular one that I liked though... Frozen Island I think.
[/b]

Ah yes, frozen island. I remember that map, very old though. There is many better mazes imo like Maze of the Damned, Escape from shroomworld.

But peoples taste in maps are diferent, so...