• Fire Team

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Quarantine

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Capture the Flag

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

yocool

how is elim no longer awesome? Its easy now cause teams will kik hackers and glitchers even witout elite mod. If your any good you know that there is not alot of hackers left. dumb dumb pm me wit your kdr

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

I put Fireteam, Quarantine, and Elimination, that way when it changes around I'll always have one as my fav.;)

Jordan B

Death Room Elim/CTF, Junk Flea Elim/CTF

Snow Valley SnD , Gray Hammer SnD ,

Two Towers Spy Hunt.

Pretty much sums my playing time up.

E

Elite SEAL

I say Junk Flea/Brushwood CTF is my fav and also fireteam when i get bored

Fireteam is great except when you get stuck with like 6 out of 7 other people as noobs, which doesn't seem uncommon now. I hate how Quarantine is pure noobs now, so when you group up as humans in the office, there's always guys facing both ways, but they don't alternate fire, so the zombie just waits and then infects half of the people and then the rest of the humans go jumping off the edge into another group of random zombies.:cursing:

cvspartan101

Fireteam is great except when you get stuck with like 6 out of 7 other people as noobs, which doesn't seem uncommon now. I hate how Quarantine is pure noobs now, so when you group up as humans in the office, there's always guys facing both ways, but they don't alternate fire, so the zombie just waits and then infects half of the people and then the rest of the humans go jumping off the edge into another group of random zombies.:cursing:

I also hate how when the time is 1:05 secs left and they all rush the door in the office and every1 ends up dying in that giant pile-up

E

Elite SEAL

I also hate how when the time is 1:05 secs left and they all rush the door in the office and every1 ends up dying in that giant pile-up

oh, I know, they all leave their posts, and I'm the only one left basically trying to make sure no zombies get in, and I start cussing at the humans and then when you get inside the place, they sometimes get too close to the window or door, or shoot the door for some reason, etc.

Werbung:

cvspartan101

oh, I know, they all leave their posts, and I'm the only one left basically trying to make sure no zombies get in, and I start cussing at the humans and then when you get inside the place, they sometimes get too close to the window or door, or shoot the door for some reason, etc.

Yeah.. the noobs crowd around the window as if the zombies couldn't hit them but they COULD.. that's why i HATE that gametype