Whos your hero?

BillyTheKid

Well just really bored and i was just wondering
Whos your hero?
Why?
I have 4
1. BillyTheKid- Murder that was fast with a 6 shooter
2. Ferris Bueller- Cool, my idol
3. The Dude fro mthe big lebowski- lazy, like sleep through the day lazy.
4. Dave from Slackers- Good at cheating.

Werbung:

Dirty

Wooderson.

Dazed and Confused.

Honorable mention to:
Alf
The Snorks
The dad from Family Ties
Mr. Belvedere
Bella Donna
Burnt Reynolds
Ted "DIRTY" Danson
Alan Alda
Snapple
Big Glass Jars
Dusty from G.I. Joe
Mr. T
Milli Vanilli
and Pop Rocks!

Defender

Warren Buffet
George Bush (stfu he is dumb shit but he is president...you gotta admire it)
Bill Gates (love/hate thing)
The guy who invented velcro whoever he is.

These are only the living. I admire many of the dead.

DigitalSword

I wanna take the time to admire the man who created the bible, wihtout this douschebag we would either be in the blissful state of world peace and endless technoligical ecspansion that we will eventually obtain or we would still be beating our loinclath clad selves with swords sticks and all that is warsome (oh we are still doing that?)

Instead weve got all three at once, god loves a gangbang!

W00t!

BillyTheKid

There are many dead people i admire as well.
BillyTheKid
Frank Leslie
Tall Bull
Warren Earp
Cyrus Skinner
And high up there among my idols is Kit Carson.
All the names listed aboce are figures that are signifigant fro tmeh old west.

XanoKais

I admire the LIVING dead....vampires mostly....the Children of the Dark Blood. I would give my life to be given the Dark Gift.

Despite what you all may think, they ARE real, or rather, were......and possibly still are.....

Oh yes, my hero, would be the guy that hung himself with a power cord in the basement of a house i lived in (he was the previous owner), and follows me around now, to stop me from doing life threatening things, to myself, or to others.....so hes a hero in my eyes for trying to right what he had done wrong in the past, because thats something I'm sure everyone would wish to be able to do in the after-life.

Btw, if you ever wanna read up on REAL vampires, from way back when, go to Walden Books or Borders or whatever you got around you, and look for a paperback text book called Vampires, or something to that extent, its like 8 bucks.

OOOO cant forget my idol, the Brat Prince of the Dark Blood, Lestat de Lioncourt. Hes seen heaven and hell, and is wiser than any human could possibly be. (Ahem, i read Anne Rice, gimme a break)

Intoxicated

hey....there was a question about him on who wants to be a millionare.....i got it right cause of some movie and i remembered the name......yea......

H22Teg(Ratchet)

XanoKais said:
I admire the LIVING dead....vampires mostly....the Children of the Dark Blood. I would give my life to be given the Dark Gift.

Despite what you all may think, they ARE real, or rather, were......and possibly still are.....

Oh yes, my hero, would be the guy that hung himself with a power cord in the basement of a house i lived in (he was the previous owner), and follows me around now, to stop me from doing life threatening things, to myself, or to others.....so hes a hero in my eyes for trying to right what he had done wrong in the past, because thats something I'm sure everyone would wish to be able to do in the after-life.

Btw, if you ever wanna read up on REAL vampires, from way back when, go to Walden Books or Borders or whatever you got around you, and look for a paperback text book called Vampires, or something to that extent, its like 8 bucks.

OOOO cant forget my idol, the Brat Prince of the Dark Blood, Lestat de Lioncourt. Hes seen heaven and hell, and is wiser than any human could possibly be. (Ahem, i read Anne Rice, gimme a break)

You are quite possibly the biggest fucking idiot on the internet, and that's saying something.

My idol is Henry Rollins.

Defender

I met Rollins..he is a fuck tard with too much ego. He snubs everyone around him pretty much. Everytime I see him I want to kick his ass now. Makes me want to throw away all my decent Rollins Band stuff I got when I was young.

Werbung: