Whos your hero?

Werbung:

eng26dcfd

343 FDNY Firefighters that died just because they were doing there jobs

Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay the first two men to summit Mt. Everest

I forgot to add Lynard Skynard best american rock band ever.

blze

today was the first time i EVER heard the name "Tenzing Norgay"
and now i have heard it twice....wierd.

hero? i don't know who
to put but i will keep thinking on it.

Ramon Knight

hmmm
Jhonen Vasquez - genius writer/cartoonist
Billy Idol - king of anti-conformist posers/bromley contingent
Billy Corgan - awesome songwriter/poet
Eddie Vedder - complete nutjob
Eddie Van Halen - amazing guitarist/riff maker
(yeah they're all musicians) :p

Gotta love that character played by lorenzo lamas in Renegade "Vince Black" (after the vincent black motorcycles....psh, coulda been worse, he coulda been an azn trannie and called himself 'honda valkyrie')

Artie Lange- for making so much money from doing absolutely nothing (okay, he invented the 'hey retard!' jokes...those are good)

Myself- for putting up with stupid fellow students and teachers for almost 2 decades, and jumping from being completely useless to paying half the rent at home in 3 months :p

Last but not least, dee.

XanoKais

I think its funny, you guys are supposed to be mature, but yet you put me down for what I believe in.

I believe in what I believe in, and no one can change that.

I dont put down people for believing in Budha, or Jesus Christ, or anything else I personally dont believe in. I dont put someone down for something that MAY or MAY NOT exist. Just because you've never seen one, doesnt mean it isnt real.

Just because you've never seen a person with 2 toes on each foot and 7 fingers on each hand, doesnt mean there cant be one, or isnt one. It just means YOU havent seen them.

So yeah. I believe in what I believe in, and thats the end of the bullshit you throw at me for believing in vampires.

Werbung:

DiLLa

lmao this guy realy has no life...xano just for the record no1 gave a shit about ur posts 100 posts ago...so stop trying to be philisophical ... u suck at it just like those vampires you believe in