Whos your hero?

XanoKais

DiLLa said:
lmao this guy realy has no life...xano just for the record no1 gave a shit about ur posts 100 posts ago...so stop trying to be philisophical ... u suck at it just like those vampires you believe in
i wasnt trying to be philisophical, just trying to make people be a little more accepting of other peoples beliefs....so go back to Dogdoo 8, =)

Futurama owns you.

Werbung:
XanoKais said:
DiLLa said:
lmao this guy realy has no life...xano just for the record no1 gave a shit about ur posts 100 posts ago...so stop trying to be philisophical ... u suck at it just like those vampires you believe in
i wasnt trying to be philisophical, just trying to make people be a little more accepting of other peoples beliefs....so go back to Dogdoo 8, =)

Futurama owns you.

Go back to hanging out at hot topic and leave us alone cunt.

EMA

Sadistic1 said:
XanoKais said:
DiLLa said:

Futurama owns you.

Go back to hanging out at hot topic and leave us alone cunt.

NUUUU METAL

Deviant

Hot Topic = Gay (no pun intended)

I work right next to one at a Pacific Sunwear and I laugh at all the people that walk in there to buy their personalities. I'm not old but I'm old enough to remember when people would put patches and such on there pants and design them how they wanted to as a statement....now you can buy them brand spankin new for 50 dollars at Hot Topic. Even their music selection sucks ass.

Ramon Knight

Deviant said:
Hot Topic = Gay (no pun intended)

I work right next to one at a Pacific Sunwear and I laugh at all the people that walk in there to buy their personalities. I'm not old but I'm old enough to remember when people would put patches and such on there pants and design them how they wanted to as a statement....now you can buy them brand spankin new for 50 dollars at Hot Topic. Even their music selection sucks ass.

Why do they put pacsuns in front of hot topics? Jersey gardens mall is the same way..psh. :-P

But patches on their pants? That's 80s like flat top afros and cyberpunk novels.

Ehh i'll go into hot topic now and then when i want a new fishnet shirt or something like that,but xano looks like any one of the 5 million mass produced "freak" kids that are running in there day in and day out.

Werbung: