Whos your hero?

Deviant

Alot of people that shop at PacSun will go over and buy T-shirts, jewelry, accesories and such from Hot Topic. The only time I will ever buy anything from AE is their shorts, I'll give them that, they have good regular cargo shorts. I guess they aren't our biggest competitor but they are definately competitors.

P.S. I say "our" because I work at PacSun and so I can finally afford their clothes with the discount....score!

Werbung:
Werbung:

Machiavelli

Deviant said:
Alot of people that shop at PacSun will go over and buy T-shirts, jewelry, accesories and such from Hot Topic. The only time I will ever buy anything from AE is their shorts, I'll give them that, they have good regular cargo shorts. I guess they aren't our biggest competitor but they are definately competitors.

P.S. I say "our" because I work at PacSun and so I can finally afford their clothes with the discount....score!

The prices of these places are really ridiculous. I was dating a chick who worked at a hollister once, using her discount was like a double score. Hot chick, sweet discount, what could be better?