Why Battlefield Heroes is so ADDICTIVE ?

Werbung:

richard3

WoW, there are many people that like the rpg elements.
And yes, I totally agree. Battlefield Heroes is a unique tittle which couldnt be determined as a kind of game, its a whole new concept =P 3rd Person Shooter + RPG Style + Free for life ^^

Fabimaster

Or its just good that u dont come to a server full with pros or
Ultra-Skilled 15 year old boys which play the game everyday for 8 hours :D

Edenruro

not all of us can spend money on computer disigned clothes or in a red bird that defenitly looks way to cool for us poor ppl

btw what did you had to do to get the parrot i know its unique but what did you had to do?

richard3

WoW, 700 BF is a little bit expensive =(

I wish I could get Royal Medal Code, it would make my BFH gaming experience much more addictive =P

Murpo, would you mind making my dream come true ?

amigoss

richard3 said:
Hello Fellows!

I was wondering why Battlefield Heroes is so addictive, so I came up with the idea to create a topic discussing our opinions.

Try to be specific and define your thought in few words.

Im gonna start:

Battlefield Heroes is so addictive, because its free and we have a great community in continous growth.

Thanks for Mupo Staff ^^ Its a pleasure to chat with soldiers xD Lets FIGHT!

IGN (BFH): ViTALiTY27 / Royal / Commando
i think because its rpg shooting game FREE and you can play with your friends have a big laugh because its really funny sometimes :D

marsh999

I think Battlefield Heroes is so addictive because its easy to play and free and you can have fun for hours lvlin up your char :)

Werbung:

Kimbo

Because it's safe for my 4 yr old to watch (cartoon+no blood = good)... although my wife doesn't like it... or me playing so much.

Am I aging myself?