wii customisation

Adiman423

As many of you might know already, there are people out there who want to customise their wii. In I have seen a guy named ben heck who has turned his nintendo wii into a wii laptop. there is also a way of getting an LED light inside the wii as well. what would you like to do to your wii?

post your thoughts here.

Werbung:

skyclaw

jeeze people get a ps3 then if you want more hardware... i'd cut a whole over where the disc goes and put leds all around it, that way, i could always see whats in there... not that its a problem not to, but i think it would be cool to see the disc

Danny

Squiddy said:
I dunno...

Replace the Wii's drive with a Blu-Ray drive and add HDMI ports...but it'd take a lotta work.
I really hate your PS3 jokes.. buy one already.. no need to keep on posting stuff like that..

Theherolink_1

Danny said:
Squiddy said:
I dunno...

Replace the Wii's drive with a Blu-Ray drive and add HDMI ports...but it'd take a lotta work.
I really hate your PS3 jokes.. buy one already.. no need to keep on posting stuff like that..

Why are you so jelaous about the Ps3 Remember all of them are good consoles!

Wii:whit his unique controlls
Ps3:whit his graphics...
Xbox 360:his online play....

stop being so jelaous...when you are a gamer..we all have to unite to make the most coolest console...

skyclaw

well said herolink

i've seen alot of people say "i want better graphics on the wii" well for that you'll need to wait for wii 2 or something lol sure the ps3 is huge and expensive, but thats because they put tonns of top notch hardware in it... its a very solid system

ever heard of the yoshi boxx? well, i can see somebody making another one with the 3 consoles at war

skyclaw

oh man, i just had a thought... how about being able to play DS games on it? I'd buy something special costing like $50 for that feature... not too sure how things would work out mind you...

Werbung:

supersujay

ya that would be a really good idea like when u could use the gameboy for the gamecube. i think they will come out with one of those for the ds, but don't think it will come out right now, maybe wait like a year or so