wii customisation

Quinn

skyclaw said:
well said herolink

i've seen alot of people say "i want better graphics on the wii" well for that you'll need to wait for wii 2 or something lol sure the ps3 is huge and expensive, but thats because they put tonns of top notch hardware in it... its a very solid system

ever heard of the yoshi boxx? well, i can see somebody making another one with the 3 consoles at war

There will be no Wii 2
Quote me on this if it comes.
I'll take a video of me sllapin myself :mega_shok:

Werbung:

Squiddy

Danny said:
Squiddy said:
I dunno...

Replace the Wii's drive with a Blu-Ray drive and add HDMI ports...but it'd take a lotta work.
I really hate your PS3 jokes.. buy one already.. no need to keep on posting stuff like that..

Do you know what? No.

Blu-Ray has nothing to do with Sony (they never made it, they just have shares in it), or the PS3. And HDMI is something I'd like on Wii since people with HDTVs and Wiis would like that.

Danny

Theherolink_1 said:
Danny said:
Squiddy said:
I dunno...

Replace the Wii's drive with a Blu-Ray drive and add HDMI ports...but it'd take a lotta work.
I really hate your PS3 jokes.. buy one already.. no need to keep on posting stuff like that..

Why are you so jelaous about the Ps3 Remember all of them are good consoles!

Wii:whit his unique controlls
Ps3:whit his graphics...
Xbox 360:his online play....

stop being so jelaous...when you are a gamer..we all have to unite to make the most coolest console...
I'm not "Jelaous" I'm just "Ranting" on how he keeps making "Jokes" about the PS3.. Oh and IF you are a gamer you would know that the Hardware Influences Graphics so which one has better graphic system? The PS3 or the Xbox?

skyclaw

well the ps3 does have superior hardware, but the 360 has been out the longest and thus programmers have had more time to find out what works best... its never REALLY been about who has the best hardware, more who uses the hardware to produce stunning visuals... but back on topic, I was thinking about modding my nunchuke to have a blue LED glow, i saw a video and it looks pretty easy.

Danny

skyclaw said:
well the ps3 does have superior hardware, but the 360 has been out the longest and thus programmers have had more time to find out what works best... its never REALLY been about who has the best hardware, more who uses the hardware to produce stunning visuals... but back on topic, I was thinking about modding my nunchuke to have a blue LED glow, i saw a video and it looks pretty easy.
How can you mod your Nunchuk?

skyclaw

LOL i think thats the second time you 2 have said "i'm just to lazy to try that"

which do you people think would look better, keep the blue, or make them red (the power led's on the wii mote as well)

hockeyhero

skyclaw said:
LOL i think thats the second time you 2 have said "i'm just to lazy to try that"

which do you people think would look better, keep the blue, or make them red (the power led's on the wii mote as well)

if it were me.....i would say blue since it's my favorite colour....:)

Werbung:

Ryano

skyclaw said:

I'd rather blue because the light for the wii is blue and it would match.