wii customisation

Squiddy

Squiddy said:
Danny said:
Squiddy said:
I dunno...

Replace the Wii's drive with a Blu-Ray drive and add HDMI ports...but it'd take a lotta work.
I really hate your PS3 jokes.. buy one already.. no need to keep on posting stuff like that..

Do you know what? No.

Blu-Ray has nothing to do with Sony (they never made it, they just have shares in it), or the PS3. And HDMI is something I'd like on Wii since people with HDTVs and Wiis would like that.

Just wanted Danny to see this. ;)

Werbung:

Danny

Squiddy said:
Squiddy said:
Danny said:
Squiddy said:
I dunno...

Replace the Wii's drive with a Blu-Ray drive and add HDMI ports...but it'd take a lotta work.
I really hate your PS3 jokes.. buy one already.. no need to keep on posting stuff like that..

Do you know what? No.

Blu-Ray has nothing to do with Sony (they never made it, they just have shares in it), or the PS3. And HDMI is something I'd like on Wii since people with HDTVs and Wiis would like that.

Just wanted Danny to see this. ;)

That was pretty pointless.. I saw it..
But all of those things are included in the PS3 which is why I thought of it as a PS3 joke.. No need to offend..

Danny

Ryano said:
wiipointsmaster said:
put a bigger internal memory and better graphics

The graphics are fine but I agree with you on the harddrive, should really have been bigger.

Bigger hardware is fine.. You ever notice how we always say the same thing in every thread? :(

Danny

Ryano said:
Danny said:
Ryano said:
wiipointsmaster said:
put a bigger internal memory and better graphics

The graphics are fine but I agree with you on the harddrive, should really have been bigger.

Bigger hardware is fine.. You ever notice how we always say the same thing in every thread? :(

Yeah I noice it......a bit sad really:(
Eventually we won't talk about anything anymore..
On topic: Well to be honest Bigger hardware will be a big bonus but the truth is.. Nintendo rejected "Bigger Hardware" :(

guilherme

Wii needs a bigger hardware, dvd compatibility and other things like ps3 has are pointless.... what wii need is more games and more cool stuff.

Jailbreak

I would build a clock into the side and fit lazer lights to the top which flash randomly.. and replace the blue LED with a strobe light! :D

Werbung:

Ryano

Jailbreak said:
I would build a clock into the side and fit lazer lights to the top which flash randomly.. and replace the blue LED with a strobe light! :D

Can you think of the amount of electricity that would cost...