Wii Sports A Bad Game to begin with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okeey
i just wanted to say that Wii Sport Sucks it's ZOOOOOOOOO quickly finesd and what is the points of becomming pro the game keeps the same only a little PRO next to your name
WHOOPTIE_DOO
LOOK MOM I BECOME PRO!!!!!

okeey at firt it was fun but if you play it a week or 2 it SUPER bored

WHo Agrees?

Werbung:

Pythorne

I agree in a way, Wii sports is pretty stupid. It gets so boring. There is no point to it, but it is a very good beginner game. Wii sports is a good way to learn the basics if you no wat i mean. ur right its get super duper boring

anymore suggestions

killman360

Well, me and my family loved it! I still do too, but it has lost it's excitement. it really is best in multiplayer. that is where the game shine's.

Pythorne

killman360 said:
Well, me and my family loved it! I still do too, but it has lost it's excitement. it really is best in multiplayer. that is where the game shine's.

agreed, same with me

killman360

But with the game, i have done some research. ALoooooot of people say that nintendo could have easily charged us 50$ for the game. well.....if you take the game out(I.E. not come with the wii) Would the wii be $200, or still $250? Unless the game IS free, and $250 is really what the system costs WITHOUT the game uncluded, just a thought.
And by the way, NO swearing.(gerardzero)

i Agree Baseball And Bowling Are Fun to Do multiplayer
mayby sometimes tennis,golf,boxing(you need a exstra nuck-chuk 2 :s wich i don't have only a spare controller from Wii play[/align]

killman360 said:
But with the game, i have done some research. ALoooooot of people say that nintendo could have easily charged us 50$ for the game. well.....if you take the game out(I.E. not come with the wii) Would the wii be $200, or still $250? Unless the game IS free, and $250 is really what the system costs WITHOUT the game uncluded, just a thought.
And by the way, NO swearing.(gerardzero)

if you could get the wii without wii sport
and the system would cost 200 i would choose that
and spare 50 for red steel or zelda...or brawl XD

Gdog

I agree that it is not a game where you wake up in the morning thinking "i'm gonna play wiisports!" But honestly, I still like playing the game from time to time. it has lost its excitement, but its still a decent game...

Gdog said:
I agree that it is not a game where you wake up in the morning thinking "i'm gonna play wiisports!" But honestly, I still like playing the game from time to time. it has lost its excitement, but its still a decent game...

Your Right
When i get Zelda I'm Going To be Like
OMG I Can't Sleep need to continue
XD

Werbung:

Becky

We already have an official thread for leaving yuor opinions on Wii Sports in: http://wiipros.co.uk/wii-sports-wiipros-official-thread-t-547.html

Closing this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.