Wii Won't Budge on Pricing

killman360

Rybo5000 said:
Nintendo are more than welcome to lower price of the games if they like - lol

They are, but really anyone who is complaining really should not be. :glare:With how much you are getting from the system, it is all worth.

Werbung:

Ryano

wiipointsmaster said:
i think the price was fine compared to other systems like xbox and PS3 but it would be cool if they lowered it. they probably will in like 6 months.

I really don't thinkt then will, at the way the wii is selling....why would they?

Jesusdragon737

if I owned a wii, I would be like all of you, "yeah, keep those prices high. it's too low. they're selling out all over the place" BUT I dont. So I think that nintendo should drop the price of the Wii (so I can get one) :p

Phillysoul11

Ryano said:
wiipointsmaster said:
i think the price was fine compared to other systems like xbox and PS3 but it would be cool if they lowered it. they probably will in like 6 months.

I really don't think they will, at the way the wii is selling....why would they?

really, it wouldnt make any sense if they did..i would really be suprised actually

sear69

They do not need to lower the price of the console at all, its fine as it is. They should consider lowering the price of the games though as some of them are really poor yet the same price as those that are really good. Maybe they should price them in bands instead so you know the dearer ones will be better quality and you get the benefit of paying less for those that are not so good.

wiipointsmaster

lu1g1 said:
Ryano said:
wiipointsmaster said:

I really don't think they will, at the way the wii is selling....why would they?

really, it wouldnt make any sense if they did..i would really be suprised actually

well they usually do that for all systems that come out. they are going to lower the price sooner or later. plus wii has been out for 11 months so they might lower the price within another 5 or 6 months. not by a lot but probably by like $20. just look at the 360 its selling even greater than the wii but they still lowered the price. also by lowering the price more people would want to buy it.

Ryano

wiipointsmaster said:
lu1g1 said:
Ryano said:
wiipointsmaster said:

well they usually do that for all systems that come out. they are going to lower the price sooner or later. plus wii has been out for 11 months so they might lower the price within another 5 or 6 months. not by a lot but probably by like $20. just look at the 360 its selling even greater than the wii but they still lowered the price. also by lowering the price more people would want to buy it.

I still disagree with you, since I honestly think the wii will still be selling the same in 6 months...

Pythorne

Ryano said:
wiipointsmaster said:
lu1g1 said:
Ryano said:
wiipointsmaster said:

I still disagree with you, since I honestly think the wii will still be selling the same in 6 months...

I agree with Ryano.... THe Wii has already came down by 20 dollars and the people are still buying the wii. Nintendo doesnt need to lower the price. The wii is very cheap for its gameplay.

wiipointsmaster

Pythorne said:
Ryano said:
wiipointsmaster said:
lu1g1 said:
Ryano said:
wiipointsmaster said:

I agree with Ryano.... THe Wii has already came down by 20 dollars and the people are still buying the wii. Nintendo doesnt need to lower the price. The wii is very cheap for its gameplay.

since when has the wiis price dropped its always been $249.99 since it came out.

Werbung: