Wow, wtf

Sortitout

RedLight:|:GreenLight said:
AlphaEMA said:
at least i wont be a guy at the lan...from looking on the forums seems as if there are a lot of 'fags' :p mmm sausage fest...i know dilla is looking forward to that :lol: :twisted:

Thats because he drinks

Is that your own fridge red light?? lmao

Werbung:

stoned_MONKee

Dilla just keeps going where he shouldn't, but maybe he likes it there! You just make it too easy for people sometimes Dills, but just this once I wont say a word ........

Swearengen

DiLLa said:
man fuck you guys that shit isnt nice ...its ok swear im gonna crush up an ecstasy pill and put it in ur drink!!! :p

And I'll drink it...but first, you missed the crusty brown stuff under the rim of my toilet! ROFL.

Deviant...how bout we play beer pong as suggested...the loser has to punch himself in the face twice as hard as he can. Deal???

Machiavelli

stoned_MONKee said:
Dilla just keeps going where he shouldn't, but maybe he likes it there! You just make it too easy for people sometimes Dills, but just this once I wont say a word ........

Except you've already said several

Werbung:

DiLLa

Machiavelli said:
stoned_MONKee said:

Except you've already said several

ROFL mach you beat me to it...
good shit