wtf an awp ?

BillyTheKid

a guy came on today his name [|MK4|]:|[SiNroK`x[p]]| he killed a few people with an awp wtf is that i think a few other people were there too

Werbung:

Deviant

If there were bots on he probably got it from one of them, they can buy anything they want. I've heard there is a way to get awps on no awp servers, when punx was 1.6 i remembered it happened once.

G

people said that there were awps laying around all over the place and maybe he found them you never know, plus i did not recurit him, i didnt even know about his ass being recurited i will have a talk with him on how he got it but i telling a few t's said that there were awps lying around berfore he came in

EMA

Trigger Happy said:
people said that there were awps laying around all over the place and maybe he found them you never know, plus i did not recurit him, i didnt even know about his ass being recurited i will have a talk with him on how he got it but i telling a few t's said that there were awps lying around berfore he came in

that kinda reminds me of what you did in LrK

G

ema shut the fuck up everyone hated your ass soo shut ur trap no one asked you what u thought im sick of ur bs and people said it and everyone saw wat they wrote so get off my case

Ru$$ianM4A1

k guys ive talked to him and he says that he jsut tried to buy an awp and it worked maybe it was some mod or sumting at internet cafe but...ive known him for al ong time and he woodnt do anything like that

EMA

Trigger Happy said:
ema shut the fuck up everyone hated your ass soo shut ur trap no one asked you what u thought im sick of ur bs and people said it and everyone saw wat they wrote so get off my case

LAWLz rogerrrrrr that :twisted:

Werbung: