wtf an awp ?

G

thats wrong it really is, u must have some unresolved issues dont you or were u born with issues cuz u sound like u in a psychologist to help get so shit striaght cuz u sound all fucked up

Werbung:

EMA

Trigger Happy said:
thats wrong it really is, u must have some unresolved issues dont you or were u born with issues cuz u sound like u in a psychologist to help get so shit striaght cuz u sound all fucked up

if you feel like payin for it then lemme know..i'll give you the pal pal info.ha!

Puppet

I'll settle this. I am the lesbian. Stay on topic.

The awp thing is very annoying to me. This person took advantage of a known glitch that allowed him to buy awps and he was cocky enough to call everyone on the server noobs for not knowing how. He is permanently banned, though [|MK4|]:|[SiNroK`x[p]]| has the ability to request consideration for unban in the ban forum.

I look at the logs every day so I will always be looking for this abuse. If you come into punx and take advantage of the awp on this no-awp server, I will ban you. Clear and simple, so don't do it.

Swearengen

I agree with Puppet...stay on topic...I love lesbians (and their friends if Im lucky). Change server to allow ONLY lesbians to buy AWPs.

DiLLa

yes back on topic dont reply to us about ur clanmate like we are fucking noobs...you cant just buy an awp its not a hack...its a cl command and its in the logs showing him doing it...so tell him to go fuck himself and any1 else can join him that agrees with him

Werbung:

Ru$$ianM4A1

ok so i understand that he did the cl_command but did i miss sumthing? when did he get off to calling everyone nubs and telling them to fuck off?