wtf an awp ?

G

ya billy your mama plus hes my boi u see his tag it says mk4 if it has anything to do with that tag it is my bussiness, and ema shouldnt be talken shit cuz she cant play and i would own her any time at cz and she cant compete and she will come crawling to play for MK4 one day and i will be app turned down cuz no can stand her everyone says it ema everyone wen we played on lrk

Werbung:

EMA

Trigger Happy said:
ya billy your mama plus hes my boi u see his tag it says mk4 if it has anything to do with that tag it is my bussiness, and ema shouldnt be talken shit cuz she cant play and i would own her any time at cz and she cant compete and she will come crawling to play for MK4 one day and i will be app turned down cuz no can stand her everyone says it ema everyone wen we played on lrk

dude shut the fuck up...
LrKReaper: ema sweety
aDeToUn PeNdA: what do you want?
LrKReaper: wow hostility
LrKReaper: i need ur help
LrKReaper: i need you to play for me wicked bad
aDeToUn PeNdA: can't sorry
LrKReaper: y?
aDeToUn PeNdA: i gave the computer up
aDeToUn PeNdA: so i dont play cz

see your just pissed off b/c i'm not playing for you...get over yourself. And no i wont come back for MK4..trust me. Yeah i can't play...your better than me...now will that hush you?

G

but who told pinkers they were a lesbian hmm... u did and thats all i got to say

Sortitout

AlphaEMA said:
Sortitout said:
Deviant said:
Ema's cute friend thinks I'm cute, so I gotta back her on this...what is it I'm backing you on?

just make her back that thing up and just get crackin man

lol dev..yeah too bad i can't head to the lan now :( lol...

why cant u go to lan? i thought u were schmoozin with ponti on the way up?

oh and bring this cute friend of yours--she must be dur if she think dev is cute. dur = best to lay

EMA

Sortitout said:
AlphaEMA said:
Sortitout said:
Deviant said:
Ema's cute friend thinks I'm cute, so I gotta back her on this...what is it I'm backing you on?

oh and bring this cute friend of yours--she must be dur if she think dev is cute. dur = best to lay

yeah i talked to ponti and he said he wasn't going i think. Something about his grandfather or something...idk...but he said he was pretty sure he wasn't going to be able to make it.

Sortitout

AlphaEMA said:
Sortitout said:
AlphaEMA said:
Sortitout said:
Deviant said:

yeah i talked to ponti and he said he wasn't going i think. Something about his grandfather or something...idk...but he said he was pretty sure he wasn't going to be able to make it.

I see....yeah his gf is sick i think.... :cry:
he must be a little disappointed tho, i think he wanted to touch ur ass on the way up

hmmm this thread is becoming a super quote maze like that one time we all made one and then puppster ruined it :p

EMA

Trigger Happy said:
but who told pinkers they were a lesbian hmm... u did and thats all i got to say

lol yeah i'm a lesbian...but ummmm i've been going out with patrick for two years...think again..oh and i dont remember ever telling her that...

Sortitout

AlphaEMA said:
Trigger Happy said:

lol yeah i'm a lesbian...but ummmm i've been going out with patrick for two years...think again..oh and i dont remember ever telling her that...

weird i read that post wrong, i thought pinkers was the lesbian lmao

Werbung:

EMA

Sortitout said:
AlphaEMA said:
Trigger Happy said:

weird i read that post wrong, i thought pinkers was the lesbian lmao

hahahah