wtf an awp ?

Puppet

Ru$$ianM4A1 said:
ok so i understand that he did the cl_command but did i miss sumthing? when did he get off to calling everyone nubs and telling them to fuck off?

You misquoting me?

and he was cocky enough to call everyone on the server noobs for not knowing how

Werbung:

Puppet

The Perv said:
OMFG i cant believe i actually sat thru 4 pages of this stupid thread....

thats 4 pages of my life that i'll never get back

Don't be a dipshit or I'll make you clean the punx bathroom. Then we'll see if you can get your life back in order.

Ind3lible

Puppet said:
The Perv said:
OMFG i cant believe i actually sat thru 4 pages of this stupid thread....

thats 4 pages of my life that i'll never get back

Don't be a dipshit or I'll make you clean the punx bathroom. Then we'll see if you can get your life back in order.

Yeah clean that bathroom. Could you clean the salsa off the wall that omni threw while drunk and chasing people around? Oh and beware the mouse turds in the 7 day old garbage and boxes that haven't been broken down. I wonder if they are still damp from the time the sewer pipes leaked upstairs and dripped poo water through the ceiling.....

HAVE FUN!!

It should be clean enough for Holiday to be able to lick it and not pass out.(I know its weird but thats how he gets his kicks and why we love him)

Animal Mother

Indelible said:
Yeah clean that bathroom. Could you clean the salsa off the wall that omni threw while drunk and chasing people around? Oh and beware the mouse turds in the 7 day old garbage and boxes that haven't been broken down. I wonder if they are still damp from the time the sewer pipes leaked upstairs and dripped poo water through the ceiling.....

HAVE FUN!!

It should be clean enough for Holiday to be able to lick it and not pass out.(I know its weird but thats how he gets his kicks and why we love him)

LMAO

Werbung: