wtf!??!

EMA

someone just fucking ransacked the front of our house...wtf...lawn chairs all over the place, the cigarette container spred out so cigs are everywhere...fucking mailbox is fucked up and it's been 25 mins and the god damn cops aren't here yet...wtf?!?!?

Werbung:

Puppet

I swear to god.....it wasn't anybody in Punx. You have been eliminated from the Punx Annual Home Invasion contest due to your mascot status. So who in your neighborhood dislikes you? Sounds like kiddies.

EMA

nope...when the officer arrived the little girl next door brandi came over and said she saw it...it was our neighbor neil. she said that he was drunk. And he knocked on the door and was mad...and then when no one answerd he started throwing stuff. Thing is we have called the cops on him before for his music up too loud. and someone called today and i guess he thought it was us. So he messed up our mailbox and shit in the front and back of the house...he isn't answering the door but we know he's there b/c the tv was on. this guy is prob my moms age. So right now the cop is calling for back up and i don't know whats going to happen. But i have to go to work at 7 tonight but i kinda wanna stay home with my mom just in case...get one of my grandpas pistols and keep it with us. B/c my mom is helpless that way. Idk. just really pisses me off.

but thanks to brandi

EMA

lol..well we're pressing charges...and we're reporting the mailbox thingy today to the post master...defacing a mailbox is a federal offense...so i hope something happens...we dont have restraining orders in virginia so we have to get trespassing papers against him. We talked to his wife this morning...and she didn't have any clue of what happend...but when the police finally got him they were knocking on the door for 15 mins and said he was passed out on the couch b/c the storm door was open. but yeah..we have to go to court...fun stuff

blze

rofl, when i was in court in Clemson, SC for a traffic accident
some kid skipped his court date he had for getting caught
playing "mailbox baseball" so the judge gave him 30 days
per mailbox, 90 DAYS IN JAIL, LMAO, i thought they were
gonna hang me, i was there for a hit 'n' run.

blze

well, i was leaving a bar and it could have been either
the dumpster or this grand cherokee, so i decided not
to stick around to find out....it was the jeep....BUSTED!

EMA

well we takled to the mans wife yesterday...she said that he told her that he didn't remember anything...but she also said that he was drinking strawberry margaritas...wtf did he put in that shit?

Werbung: