You are all a bunch of fucking assholes!!!!

Ind3lible

That's right!! You read it correctly!!! Bunch of bitches!!! Everyone can go fuck themselves!!

P.S. This is a flame war thread just for shits and giggles. We did it a long time ago when the punx site was in its youth. I thought I would start another and see where it takes us. 8) :wink: :p :lol: :twisted: :evil:

Werbung:
flame? you call that a flame? my mother can flame better than that. hell you dad dressed in my moms clothes can flame better than that. billy what the fuck? poopie on acid stuck on a sample loop with your moog keyboard? you should consider fucking your self in the ass for the simple gayness of the post you just made. before that gerble molesting shit eater Omni gets here can I recomend that dirty tell him about the warts? I know its from the horse but it was your idea and you got all the symptoms.

Ind3lible

Nice post Daddy u asswipe! That shit is gayer than the Dilla/Worm/Dirty cumswap vid they have been trying to sell on the internet. Also I can't believe the pussies we have on here. 20 some views and only 1 actual flame post?? Go suck a balloon knot!!!

Also thanks for the useless fucking post Billy. Get back in your damn crib and cry yourself to sleep!!

btw - way to get the ball rolling daddy

blze

you fucking cockknocking 2 ball bitch mother having no good sonsofbitches couldnt flame michael jackson if you were 5 and stuck on a desert frickin' island with his ass. only thing stopping you from bowing down on cel's sheep is the fact that you cant stop blowing cel himself at the front door before you can even get to them. and no thats not a reach around, tahts ab telling you "man, youre fuckin homo man"

w000t, im out.

Mom's Son

I hope your mother's suck cocks in hell. I never met dumber fat fucks spamming this forum with nosense about how their dicks are small and, why their dad's ran ditched them when they were borned. Suck a dick. You Noobs. I hate all you fucking bungee jumping crab infested jockstraps.

Intro

flameon0uf.jpg

Flame on!

:lol:

Best part is his name - "Cajun Style".

ok you fag muffens step it up, Dirty who the fuck is your ghey roomate and why did you let them post on your account? intro? that was so lame I had to go watch the pink panther while fondeling a pigmi moose to feel like a man again. BouSouZoku your mom is soo old her social security number must be "1" duh "No she doesn't! " wtf is that? that sucked, and evan with a video of you typing 1 handed while you finger fuck deviant its gay, not funny. Errrrrrrr pleast try again, and if you fucking post that crap again Im goint to dig up your great grand father and fuck your dad in the ass with his phalus/

Ind3lible

blze said:
oh, yea, and your mom goes to college.

Your mom has a masters degree in sucking my cock!!!

oh and 1 more thing...EMA AND SORT HACK!!!! They can see through walls better than deviant fucks gophers!!

Also...worm...stop hitting on Dirty!! It's gay enough with the Bio clan in here!!!!!

Dirty

Indi and Puppet!!!

You wont show your real pics cause you don't want people to see that you are joined at the hip in a forever valentines day juicy man cum fuck bubble!

Werbung: