You are all a bunch of fucking assholes!!!!

Deviant

How the hell did I get dragged into this you fucking cock bags? I'd rather fuck a gofer than a shit coverd pig Indi, atleast I got some fucking fur to grab onto! Daddy don't be bringing up the finger fucking, just because you can't get any ass at home doesn't mean you can bag on others just because they're gettin some! Billy this is a flame war not fucking hopscotch! Don't post some picture and babble a bunch of curse words in some random buttfuck order, let your fuckin dirty New Jersey nuts drop into your scrotum and start flaming shitface!

Werbung:

Mom's Son

JustAnotherStayAtHomeDad said:
ok you fag muffens step it up, Dirty who the fuck is your ghey roomate and why did you let them post on your account? intro? that was so lame I had to go watch the pink panther while fondeling a pigmi moose to feel like a man again. BouSouZoku your mom is soo old her social security number must be "1" duh "No she doesn't! " wtf is that? that sucked, and evan with a video of you typing 1 handed while you finger fuck deviant its gay, not funny. Errrrrrrr pleast try again, and if you fucking post that crap again Im goint to dig up your great grand father and fuck your dad in the ass with his phalus/

AHEM HEM...Class is in session.

Listen here dad let the Son school you.

Grammar correction: Them is plural. So roomate is singular. Use correct grammar. Just shows your IQ.

All social security numbers have 9 digits.

Handed is a word. With one hand would be the correct way of stating that.

Mispelled words:
Pygmy
Fondling
Muffins
Gay
So
please
even
going
grandfather

Ah, do you love the little birds
So much that when they come and sing to you,
You give them this to sit on?

nv70i8.jpg

Are you always so stupid or is today a special occasion?
Guess it is so can I borrow your face for a few days while my ass is on vacation?

You are dismissed.

Dirty

Billythekid joined the wrong thread... or at least not for the reasons he tought he was joining.

Sorry Billy the thread you were looking for has Moneybags and Dilla talking some trash to it. I think it can be found here.
http://www.gay-shit.com/

Have fun flamer!

MoneyShot

Billy joined this thread because he heard something about mansex/cumswap.

Delli has such a small penis he was aquitted on animal cruelty charges after fucking casualty's poodle!

Dirty jacks off fantisizing about being locked in a closet with tom cruise and john travolta!

Puppet tried jerking off last week but forgot his alzheimers medication and ended up rubbing the skin off his left thumb while he pissed his pants!

I always thought holiday was a good for nothing liar but last week he told me dilla gives a great blowjob and damn if he wasnt right!

MoneyShot

And we can use deviants initation picture as the pot of gold! omni still has it! puppet when did you get picky? did you quit digging up corpses?

DiLLa

omg where the fuck have i been thru all this sighh ok lets see

Daddy likes to fuck doorknobs with super glue

Billy thinks that just because his mom has a cock that she can paint rainbows with ease

Bouso the clown plays with his pussy til it throbs then makes a beaver use its tail to spank the clitoris

Deviant likes to sop up budweiser til his heineken not take it anymore from the constant abuse of the frothy head of yeung ling

puppet has dirty old farts that make curtains wither

Dirty and Deli like to play with each others clits til they grow into 4 inch penis's then they fuck each other til they lose weight

o and mk4 pwns u all!

Mom's Son

DiLLa said:
Bouso the clown plays with his pussy til it throbs then makes a beaver use its tail to spank the clitoris

Listen hear you chrome dome bastard.

Three Words:

Suck this biatch.

nvbq8m.jpg

Oh and, these chicks wanna tell you something.
nvbqf4.gif

Sortitout

DiLLa said:
omg where the fuck have i been thru all this sighh ok lets see

Daddy likes to fuck doorknobs with super glue

Billy thinks that just because his mom has a cock that she can paint rainbows with ease

Deviant likes to sop up budweiser til his heineken not take it anymore from the constant abuse of the frothy head of yeung ling

puppet has dirty old farts that make curtains wither

Dirty and Deli like to play with each others clits til they grow into 4 inch penis's then they fuck each other til they lose weight

o and mk4 pwns u all!

wow impressive. dilla wins methinks :shock:

I am not a good flamer, but i will try....

deli why are you calling me a hacker when you were so nice and affectionate in bed, when u bent over for me and begged me to take u up the ass?!! your schizophrenia is starting to bother me. i dont know if i will allow you the pleasure of my cock for the next week. don't cry i know it hurts. oh wait, yeah, thats why you called me hacker. it was your pet name for me as i hacked your ripe ass! :oops: :oops: :oops:

bio's not gay, we just are more extreme on teh sexuality scale!!!

Ind3lible

Jeez Sort is that the best you got you damn hacker!! The shit coming out of my ass has more imagination that that last post. Go back to using your touch pad and throw some masingil down your pants to kill the stench of your lies. We all know you like to stuff cockroachs down there so you can walk funny. We're on to you!! HACKS AND LIES!!!

Also...how could dilla win?? He's got a tattood ball sack as his avatar!!!

Werbung: