You good with Snipers???

Manageris98

Well this thread is for you Combat Arm Snipers with NX.

I honestly am very good with Snipers and i dont hack, yes the beggining of my video was set up with teh Unbelivables but i forgot to edit them out srry. But if you have NX and your good with a Sniper then i want to challenge you Friday Night and if i win then you will gift me the P90 Case or the Myst case, and if i lose then ill gift you any case you want.. NO Scam. SO if anyone wants to challenge me then PM and we will set up a time on Friday or anytime on saturday and sunday too...

My Sniper Skillz will always prevail.

Werbung:

Illdouche

I'll rape you up, let me know when.

1968_Hemi_Dart_SS-1.jpg

MrPoog

Well, I rely on feeling and instinct and lack-of-lag for my sniping, cvspartan. When I'm running around quickscoping on a good internet + graphics card day, I'll generally prwn without ever taking out my Ump. Patience is for M24 users. They're smexy stealth men, they are. But if you're a fast, mobile, hard-to-hit quickscoper that gets kicked a generous amount from games in which they're doing good, you're probably using an L9, and you probably don't need much patience. :O

Luck?! Lol. Well, you're right, I guess. My gut tells me when to click the left mouse button of doom when I'm quickly whipping my reticule over some poor man's upper section. And the more I practice, the better luck I get. ;D And, sometimes you just know where people are going to be and when. Yeah, I get called a chammer a lot, but I swear... I'm partially telepathic. o_o I have a feeling that somebody's coming up from Alpha's spawn area in the center of the map in Snow Valley up onto my precious little platform between the ladders. I shall noscope them. Bam. Noscoped. I'm amazing.

"Chammer!"

"Actually, I'm legiting!"

...o_O

I'm digressing.

I'm afraid I won't be able to join you in this match, sir. But I'll be frapsing myself sometime in the future, so... fear not. You all shall be subject to my amazing match presence soon enough.

disturbed9-10

this is off topic but today i hit a guy 4 times with la9 blood flying off him im going 4 head shoots he says i missed i said why did blood fly off then . about 4 people go theres no blood in this game . hahah watch the sniper montage at the top and u tell me if u see blood

MrPoog

and what about this new art that few of us practice...the Assault Rifle Sniping? i like doing that...

I do that a LOT. :D Works really well with the M416, the G36, and also the AK-47.... and the SG550... Oh yeah... and, if you're good with controlling recoil, the FAMAS works. :O AND the M4A1. The AK-74u is alright, while pwnage in medium range/CQC.

I don't really like the AUG. And I've never really liked the scar that much either. :p

But if I'm on a good day, as in I'm not in a bad mood/my computer seems to be running well, I'll whip out the ol' Arctic Wolf and peel some faces.

Werbung: