You good with Snipers???

SpIkE_JoNzE

I do that a LOT. :D Works really well with the M416, the G36, and also the AK-47.... and the SG550... Oh yeah... and, if you're good with controlling recoil, the FAMAS works. :O AND the M4A1. The AK-74u is alright, while pwnage in medium range/CQC.

I don't really like the AUG. And I've never really liked the scar that much either. :p

But if I'm on a good day, as in I'm not in a bad mood/my computer seems to be running well, I'll whip out the ol' Arctic Wolf and peel some faces.

actually the M16 is good also, its recoil is very low if you do single shoting, i uses all time my default m16, it gives me a lot of headshots

Werbung:

Manageris98

Well Guys Please im sorry but ive been in the process of moving homes and i havent had much time to try and find your IGN's so please if you honestly think that you can beat me ina 1v1 then please send me ur IGN in a PM and i will be sure to take you all out, better have your NX Ready.

cvspartan101

I'll believe you can beat me once you show me a much much better montage...

Offtopic: I played in a sniping only match with BBQsaucemix (emnesty's brother) and Kellerman... they owned.. BBQ was on my team (thank god) but Kellerman was on the other team (OH NOOOO).. too bad emnesty wasn't there

Manageris98

I'll believe you can beat me once you show me a much much better montage...

Offtopic: I played in a sniping only match with BBQsaucemix (emnesty's brother) and Kellerman... they owned.. BBQ was on my team (thank god) but Kellerman was on the other team (OH NOOOO).. too bad emnesty wasn't there
I Played with BBQsaucemix too if you look at his latest montage and you find the part in Brushwood im in it check it out, but i will be coming out with a new Montage soon and this time no staged kills

Werbung: