you know what sucks?

Werbung:

Miran_Eitan

yeah. the L96 proper.

the Supermagnum basically is pinpoint accurate. Think SR-25, except a bolt action...oh yeah and it's a one shot kill on anything. I have yet to hit a target and not get a kill with it.

GP weapons are for a certain amount of time to keep you playing. If you don't keep playing to earn more GP, you have to skimp on gear, which makes it harder. It's an interesting tactic, but it works quite well.

izzyz

yeah. the L96 proper.

the Supermagnum basically is pinpoint accurate. Think SR-25, except a bolt action...oh yeah and it's a one shot kill on anything. I have yet to hit a target and not get a kill with it.

GP weapons are for a certain amount of time to keep you playing. If you don't keep playing to earn more GP, you have to skimp on gear, which makes it harder. It's an interesting tactic, but it works quite well.

can you buy the super mag or do you have to use supply crate. Sry I'm being noob

Jordan B

Orly ?

Super Magnum still aint as accurate as M24 , it's just chambered for the .50 round .

More Power, bigger clip . Teency bit more accurate.

Miran_Eitan

It's not 50 caliber. It's .338 Lapua Magnum. IRL there is no "Super Magnum" as far as I know. The rounds are just chambered hotter. Longer cartridge I would think, more powder.

Jordan B

It's not 50 caliber. It's .338 Lapua Magnum. IRL there is no "Super Magnum" as far as I know. The rounds are just chambered hotter. Longer cartridge I would think, more powder.

I know but Nexon fails at Gun terminology and facts. :confused:

And in response to your post: O rly ?

Zcomando

yea they tend to drop the ball on the terminology just a tad, i am starting to get the feeling there making up weapons as they go now.

Seawied

yea they tend to drop the ball on the terminology just a tad, i am starting to get the feeling there making up weapons as they go now.

what are you talking about!?!?!?!?!? Nexxon is the pinnacle of researching their products before implementing it!!!! How dare you ever imply that nexon's items could be unrealistic

on an unrelated note, is anyone else excited about the new NX item coming out, the NX9800CQB Super Magnum?
Its an assault rifle with a scope so its great for close range and it has single shot so you can snipe with it (the zoom is x5). It improves your run speed by 50%, and also has a built in condom dispenser

:p

izzyz

what are you talking about!?!?!?!?!? Nexxon is the pinnacle of researching their products before implementing it!!!! How dare you ever imply that nexon's items could be unrealistic

on an unrelated note, is anyone else excited about the new NX item coming out, the NX9800CQB Super Magnum?
Its an assault rifle with a scope so its great for close range and it has single shot so you can snipe with it (the zoom is x5). It improves your run speed by 50%, and also has a built in condom dispenser

:p

I'm so excited that im ROFL

Werbung: