you know what sucks?

Werbung:

Jordan B

Excuse me ? Having NX doesn't mean you're an NX noob, it means you want cool stuff. Plain and simple. You're not "Buying skill" .

I buy NX on occasion, yes, but a noob with an M416 CQB is still a noob with an M416 CQB. Still gets pwned .

MooCowMan

Exactly what I said...

o_O

I get more and more sick of that gun every day too.. I guess its because of how much I've used it, I'm going back to the G36 after its time is up. I think I have 45 more days with it..

MooCowMan

Combat-Arms_01-5.jpg

I posted this screeny in another thread, but this is a great example. SMC had the same exact setup as me (Hana, M416-CQB and Arctic Wolf). Most of the time his kills were behind his deaths, he really sucked, the gun didn't play the game for him.

MooCowMan

65k GP, that's crazy.

I actually just bought an Ext. Clip and S3 both for 30 days, I had 70k before. I'm not going to waste money on supply cases anymore.. I should have over 100k. Bought a P90 for 30 days which was 21k, and bought the shotty supply case 5 times trying to get the M590-CQB which was 17500gp.

Miran_Eitan

I don't bother buying guns for longer than a day at a time. You don't get a discount, and if you don't feel like playing for a day, you're not out cash.

MooCowMan

I don't bother buying guns for longer than a day at a time. You don't get a discount, and if you don't feel like playing for a day, you're not out cash.
I try to play at least an hour everyday before bed so its worth it for me. I payed 21k for the P90 for 30 days which would be 33k buying it everyday. Pretty good discount IMO.

Jordan B

Indeedily doodily . I buy stuff for 7 days unless its something I just wanna have fun with - ie. HB sensor, LAW, Uzi (lol) , etc etc.

In other news, I'm having a Colonoscopy tomorrow. YAY ! Laxatives kicking in right about . . . . (runs to toilet) .

Werbung: