Your motto

Tenebrae

This is probably pretty stupid, but I thought it would be an interesting subject.

So what is your motto, if you have one?
Mine is "If life gives you a lemon, take that lemon and squeeze its juices into life's eyes. Mua ha ha!"

Werbung:

Fladian

I'll think of something.

Though it is something I said some time ago, but don't do so anymore. I am not as creative anymore as back then, that is something that is clear now. Growing up has its bad parts, I guess. :p

But I motivate myself with quotes of others nowadays. Such as "my job is similar to my hobby." ^^

Mapmaster-1-bak

[evil creepyness]Time to feed ze SPAM...[/evil creepyness]

dont even ask ^_^ suffice to say its an old joke between some friends that shouldve died years ago...

Xeridanus

I'm a bit like Fladian, i usually borrow from other great minds some good quotes, although i have invented some myself, i can only remember useless ones like: yesterday, today was tomorrow. my apologies for any translational errors, but there shouldn't be any.

refl3ction

the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence

meaning: simply because you dont have evidence that sumthing doesnt exsist does not me mean u have evidence that something doesnt exsist

to xeridanus, i believe ure thinking of: what is today if yesterday is tomorrow

Tenebrae

I actually kind of got my motto from a comic book I like to read called "Calvin and Hobbes". In it, this girl named Susie tell Calvin, "If life gives you a lemon, make lemonaid". Then Calvin says "I say, if life gives you a lemon, throw that lemon right back and add a few of your own."
I just took what he said and changed it a little more to my liking.
My other motto, "Fear not death, only the process of dying", I did make up myself, based on my own beliefs.

Moagrim

"I am what I am,you can like it or love it"-50 cent

I Like that one :D because I can apply it to people being judgemental of me :no: .

Raiju

"There are only two types of women: the ones who love me, and those who don't know me yet"

Pretty funky aint it?
i saw it somewhere, i forgot now, but surely it wasnt from a big mind ^^

Moagrim

Hate it or love it is the name pf a song,that quote was from another song by 50 Cent too. :p

"there is no such thing as innocence,only varying degrees of guilt"

Thats another that I like,i heard it on Dawn of War :) .

Undead_Lives

"If there's food there, I'll eat it."
Could be considered a motto...it's something I say a lot nonetheless.
Variation:
"I have a see-food diet"
The last one is just funny :p

olofmoleman

I have loads, but can't think of them all right now, but here are a few anyway.

-Every tiny bit helps
-I don't give a damn what everybody thinks of me
-Humans are doomed..... eventually (yes, we are)
-It's a conspiracy (it always is)
-It's a mystery (any time I'm too lazy to think(I didn't make this one up myself though))
-Lazyness has it's upsides (you evade work)
-I'm stuck (wich means I'm too lazy to get up)

Hmm, I can't think of any more now

Edit:
WAIT! how could I forget this one?
- I don't agree.

MeTaL GuArD

One in my signature is which i use. Though i know some funny motto's too:

"In life you can count only on yourself. But i dont advise that either."

"Its better to be silent like an idiot, than to speak and clear out all the doubts." (i used it for some time too)

Werbung:

P!nS

i saw it somewhere, i forgot now, but surely it wasnt from a big mind ^^[/b]

Or from any big, by any means :yay:

Well, never thought about this question, it would maybe be, to take the name of a Sepultura (or soulfly) song :
no hope = no fear
:yay: