Your motto

Tenebrae

Actually, I think they've come up with a cure for diabetes. But they haven't put it out on the market yet because they're trying to figure out how to make tons of money off of it, cuz all it really is is just an injection into your stomach or something.

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

I've got a new motto:
"Doctors look like they want to help people on the outside, but really they do it for the money"
Applies to that friggen Diabetes thing, stupid greedy docs.

Fladian

It looks like people tend to use many different "mottos." Though I'm not really the guy who is supposed to say this stuff, considering that I keep a "quote of the day." :p

Also, almost my entire life I have had the same doctor. Only until recently I had to switch to an other one. That other doctor was a great guy though... I'm a bit sad that it's likely that I'll never see the guy again. Great guy.

Tenebrae

I've got a new motto:
"Doctors look like they want to help people on the outside, but really they do it for the money"
Applies to that friggen Diabetes thing, stupid greedy docs.
[/b]

Those words have truly touched my heart like never before :p. Actually, the person who made the cure, who is in fact a diabetic, doesn't really care about the money, but the companies that manufacture diabetes supplies do.
I've had tons of doctors throughout my life, but only one of them was cool. I recently got a new doctor who was a friggin jerk. My dad went in a few days ago and told him he hadn't been feeling good for a pretty long time. Guess what the doctor said.

"If I got a nickel for every overweight man that comes to me and says 'I'm not feeling good', I'd be rich."
When I found out that guy said that, I wanted to go up and give him a good sock right in the shnoz!

Anyway, on a different subject, I say, "Why put off something until tomorrow when you can get it over with today".

Fladian

Quite the doctor you have there, Tenebrae...

Oh, and Undead, normally people only have one motto they use for... quite a long time. It's like that I'll never stop using "I'll think of something," or something similar, because it fits my personality.

Werbung: