Your motto

Werbung:

st33m

Mine is, "Put off today what can be done tomorrow..."

And sometimes it happens to be, "Dont do homework today thats due tomorrow.."

And my grades end up suffering... :yay:

Fladian

A few weeks ago, a classmate told me to remember a few words. I remind myself every day of it when I go to work. It was also a quote of the day a while ago.

27/03/06 "Just say 'yes and amen' for ten weeks, and it will all work out just fine." - Erik, a friend.

Fladian

To delay something.

Yes and amen eh? Hm, maybe I'll try that out.[/b]
It was said because a classmate of mine was fired before. If he would just agree with what whatever was said, or asked to him at those moments, it would never have come that far.
"How annoying it may be, just keep saying 'yes and amen' for ten weeks. If you do that, everything will work out just fine and you'll graduate from school properly. I'll promise you."

Arkidas

Well my motto is something which is really important for everyone to obey.

<span style="font-family:Verdana">"When you have a lot of free time on your hands please don't spend it worrying about that you're not enjoying/using the free time well enough, Just enjoy your break and do something you never have time for in your work days."</span>

Fladian

Unfortunately, it is not something that I obey to, Arkidas. With an exception of a few times a year - which often result in me not being able to sleep or have a hard time to fall asleep - I always make sure I have something to worry about, even if that is worrying about how I am using my free time. I can't stop worrying for my own health, you see.

Tenebrae

I always have to worry about my health cuz I've got diabetes. I'm either worrying about my blood sugar being too low or high, or having to worry about my mom scolding me for having bad blood sugars. I guess I deserve it when I don't listen to her. She is a diabetes educator, after all.

Werbung: