Your name............

slick

Well I'm just curious.

1) What does your name mean ? In case it's not obvious offcourse.
2) Why did you pick that name ?
3) What other name do you use ?

Your CZ name, not your real name. :D

Werbung:

WoRm5406

WoRm

Worm has two meanings... I got them both from the Fire House.

a) I have a way of getting into shit (like a worm) and getting out clean as a whistle.
b) While doing drinking games with many dares involved, some that didn't know the origin said that they now knew why I was called Worm. In my younger years I had no problem letting it hang out at a party, not any formal ones, and seeing who noticed.

It really fits me. It was given to me though

I can't tell you those... Then you would know... :roll:

Puppet

Puppet: simple, I kept getting kicked for having the name player so I had to come up with something. Stupid as it sounds, I felt I was controlling the guy on the screen kind of like he was a puppet. I wanted Meat Puppet but someone else has already made a name for himself with it.

.....Billy, I don't like your signature. You sound like you're trying to be tough. Not very becoming for you.

Hypnos

Hypnos is the Greek (or Roman?) god of sleep. I do enjoy sleeping sometimes. Also his brother Thantos is the god of Death...and I die alot... I've been using this name since I was about 12 and had a 14.4 dialup modem that I used to get on Bulletin Board servers.

I like to use names from mythology...I've used Helios =sun god, Vulcan = fire god (quit using him when I realized he was the ugliest god there is) and Hypnos the current one.

eng26dcfd

Pretty self explanitory, I work for Washington DC fire dept and am assigned to E-26 in NE Washington

Its pretty much who I am and I don't have the imagination to come up with something better

Nothing

rocklee

Rock Lee is an anime character from the anime/manga called Naruto. As in Asian tradition, you say the surname before first name. So, it was "translated" to American standards, the name would really be Lee Rock, but Rock Lee sounds soooo much better.

If you watch the Anime, or read the Manga, you'd know why. =) Plus I like his kick ass attitude.

This is the only one I use.

NOTE: Slick started this thread but didn't fill out the info himself. WHAT GIVES???

psychonaut13

An overwhelming, advancing force that crushes or seems to crush everything in its path

because of a clutch song entitled Juggernaut from an ep they put out some time ago called "pitchfork"

"I have suffered for your sins
but now is when the fun begins
if i hit you, turn your cheek
you are righteous
but you are weak
american dream
turns to dust
so give us a god
that does not rust
points of light
quickly fade
you are food
though you are saved
...JUGGERNAUT!!!

too many to list really. started playing on punx using the name odf or odiferous. sometimes switching up to giantchocolatebunnyofdeath and a million others.

innovision

1) What does your name mean ?

Its not a real word... Its a name of a company or designer or something.

Its on the side of my Iriver MP3 Player... "Designed by Inno" and I just kinda stuck the vision on there... I was bored. But I've had it now for quite a many years and has a good ring to it. It also spells out the phrase "in no vision" as if I could shoot you while being blind.

Way back I used to go by the name [CPU]Mag... most of you didn't play here then.

slick

1) obvious
2) first of all I like to think that I'm pretty slick. It's also my gamestyle since my shooting skills are not all that great(~23% accuracy).
I like the way Tom Sizemore was using it in Heat(1995) ....he played Michael Cheritto the dude with the peacock tatoo.
3) used to play with 'Joe Black' also

Intro

1) What does your name mean? In case it's not obvious, of course.

It originally derives from "introspection", which is the name I used on Infantry back in the day. Shortened to Intro and the rest is history. As for meaning, it's just a reflection of my personality - introspective, introverted, introetcetera..

2) Why did you pick that name?

Saw it on a Kid Loco CD that was nearby when I was playing Infantry for the first time and thought it fit me well.

3) What other name do you use?

Sometimes I rock the [330] tag on the end for nostalgic reasons..

Defender

omniscient- One having total knowledge.

lol..I just thought of something funny

pmniscient -One having total pwnage.

It's tempting. :)

I picked the name because I like the word omniscient and it feels intelligent and has an excellent meaning. I was tired of Defender. I wanted something with more power to it. You can't get more powerful than Omniscient.

Deviant

1. One that differs from a norm, especially a person whose behavior and attitudes differ from accepted social standards.

2. I'm not exactly what you would typically think of as a deviant person, but I don't view myself in the majority or "the norm" of society. Especially being what alot of people would call a jock because I'm involved in sports alot and I'm in school to become a phys ed teacher, but in highschool all I listened to was punk and now it's more of a variety (just an example). I don't have a "jock" attitude I have my own :)

3. I will sometimes use Sgt. Baker also because it was my original cs name and it's possibly my favorite Primus song.

blze

do the "p" its hot.

1. Don't know. See #2. It can be pronounced either "balls" or "blaze"

2. I was high as shit my first year at Clemson and we were picking
names for PGA '95 and Johnny Blaze came to mind....gay now, hot
then, rofl. So, it stuck.

but mostly blze, my favs are "turkeypotpie", "come in the van with blze", "( . Y . )" and "chewy". I ran around as chewbacca when i first started on punx, woot.

.:EDIT:.
tikitikitimbo is hotness, too. i might have to pimp that more often.

Werbung:
Well I played yahoo spades for a couple years under _mrBag_man, but shortly after staying hime with the kids I got tired of telling pepe what I did for a living (lots of chatty fuckers in card games) and justanotherstayathomedad was created. feb '91? that had to change for CZ to fit any clan tag with more than 3 symbols, so its just Daddy