Your name............

RaNcid

slick said:
Well I'm just curious.

1) What does your name mean ? In case it's not obvious offcourse.
2) Why did you pick that name ?
3) What other name do you use ?

Your CZ name, not your real name. :D

ran·cid : to stink, be rotten. Repugnant; nasty:

Because of what it means. I didnt want a "super hero name" that implied i was a badass player.

before that name when I started CS, i was System7 then KiTTie but I stuck with RaNcid in 1.4 and on.

on a different note, I ordered my High School class ring in 2001 and it has "System7" and a computer on one side.

Werbung:

Palooza

1) It is the end of "Lollapalooza". Usually it is attached to some kind of event or something when a place holds a special event.
2) I needed a name way back when I started playing games online and I like music a lot, so I used that.
3) In Source and most console systems (like xbox) I use Obsidian. There was awhile where I used StuffyPuffyDoomPies as part of a fake clan awhile ago, hence the reason you see that once in awhile still.

True Grunt:

For all of you that don't have Military experience an infantry soldier is referred to as a Grunt. A person that can get down and dirty when pushed to the limit. He has heart and will be there for his buddy. That's what I was and still till this day,(however a little more laid back) I will always be a True Grunt.

Be Professional or Be Gone.

TG

CuRRyINaHuRRy

Wow, wasn't there a similar thread to this one?

Well....I'll post again.

What can I say, I love the food and it rushes to get out and makes me rush...so if you see me rushing, make way for a BIG FIRE IN THE HOLE !

Gunny

1) What does your name mean ? In case it's not obvious offcourse.
Gunny: short version of Gunnery Sergeant, which it happens to be a Marine Corps Rank
2) Why did you pick that name ? Well, In case it's not obvious offcourse.....
It was the rank I held the longest while in the Marines and the one I'm retiring with :roll:
3) What other name do you use ? KoolGunns, just because I'm cool and my son hates the name :roll:

Werbung:

MeanMugginFool

1) What does your name mean? MeanMuggin is slang for giving someone a dirty look

2) Why did you pick that name? When I was trying to think of a new name to use, I happened to be listening to the song "Mean Muggin (Hey Now)" by Xzibit, kind of embodied an attitude, like "I'll shoot you a dirty look and pop you in the face!"

3) What other name do you use? My first regular name I used playing CS and CZ was BEWARE! Criminal, which is the title of an Incubus song and also cause the only way I could get kills when I started was by stealing them...lol