Your name............

Dirty

Dirty...

When I was 15 all my friends called my Dustyballz. cause I never got laid.

Then when I turned 16 I fucked every girl in the high school, so they started to call me Dirtyballz.

Then when I left high school a friend of mine called me Dirty one day when I was 18 here in NYC.

I told him the story and it has stuck with me since then.

Even my boss calls me Dirty.

So bottom line cause I am a horn dog and fuck a lot.

Werbung:

spliT

spliT

back in the days of b.net, needed something that no one else had, so I took split(later changed it). I suppose it's alright, it sounded cool at the time. spliT is the only name I use for cs. I use skrypt for about everything else (irc etc.) It has no meaning, but I sometimes put a "ure" on the end of it if by chance some jackass already has skrypt.

Ind3lible

in·del·i·ble P Pronunciation Key (n-dl-bl)
adj.
Impossible to remove, erase, or wash away; permanent: indelible ink.
Making a mark not easily erased or washed away: an indelible pen for labeling clothing.
Unable to be forgotten; memorable: an indelible memory.

Sounds Cool, Look Cool, Cool meaning, good SAT word...

matikbarbin

Matik

1) What does your name mean ? Nothing, just cause my name is Matheus, so i brought since i was in brasil
2) Why did you pick that name ? Because everyone off my friends use to call me that...
3) What other name do you use ? i don't have one...

XanoKais

Xano Kais
1) I made a comic a while back, he was the main character, I adopted it.
2) I like how it sounds.
3) Yes, and ill explain them next

ExplAnity
1) Explain Insanity
2) The explaination for your own insanity is so immense that if pondered your brain will implode in on its own thoughts.....in theory anyways.
3) This was the last one.

keisorsoze

Keisor Soze was the name of a character in the movie Usual Suspects, he was a legendary criminal mastermind that everyone feared but no one ever saw. I suggest you guy`s see the movie if you have`nt, it`s a great flick. The name is actually spelled Keyser Soze but everyone kept pronouncing the name wrong....

This is the name i`ve been using for video games since 95....

I use to use the name Verbal Kint which is the same character in the movie but my brother use`s that name now.....

Crisis

1) What does your name mean ?
-Crisis.....nuff said

-HeatoN.Jr....It's saying I'm the son of HeatoN, one of the top pro-gamers in the world, and often regarded as having the best aim in the world.

-Stealth-Mittens...Mittens is a character from a flash animation, google for Mittens the cute kitty. I use to play CS "ninja style" as clan mates would call it. I liked to stalk people, jump around objects to surprise people, and make as little noise as possible.

2) Why did you pick that name ?
-Crisis...it fit better with the PuNx clan naming style.

-HeatoN.Jr...I was having a bad day as Stealth-Mittens, and just picked it.

-Stealth-Mittens....see the above explanation.

3) What other name do you use ?
Voltron...my roommate likes to play as different mechs from anime and old cartoon shows, Voltes-V, Godanar, etc...I thought it would be funny to do the same while he was on.

thewaterhog26

1) What does your name mean? In case it's not obvious, of course.

The hog refers to my child and still current dream to fly an A-10 warthog and the 26 is my birthday in july.

2) Why did you pick that name?

i picked the name because the A-10 is the fucking SHIT

3) What other name do you use?

Sometimes i use the waterhog because when i first started to play here on aztec everyone and thier mother would call out water even if they didn't know if everyone was down there and it started to piss me off to the point where i would just yell water in the mic... i think that is when the yelling started occuring for me

mYth

mYth.{fu}

1) It's short for mYthRilIuS. The .{fu} requires no explaination.

2) It was a name I used as my main character in the old paper/pen D&D along with my small ramblings in BattleTech and ShadowRun.

3) [f-.-,t] = me flippin ur dumbasses off. Sometimes I've used Tachyon due to the name of a space-based sim I used to play.

:twisted:

caitlin

well my name is pretty fucking obvious.
i can't think of anything else.

my first cz name ever was "hot dog!!"
which then transformed to "hot diggity dog!!" (cuz of the map stadium)
but then i changed it to caitlin so people could stop accusing me of being a 12 year old boy cuz of my voice. (that shit gets old pretty fucking fast) and i figured "well if they can't tell i'm a girl by this name...then they must be a fucking idiot"
so that is why i'm really unoriginal and use the name caitlin as my playing name and i'll continue to use it until i think of something better. woot.

SamSeed

SamSeed is from the move "The Drunken Master". Its the name of Jackie Chang's uncle who is teaching him the Drunken KungFu Style. No im not Asian either. We just used to get Fcked up and watch Kung Fu flicks while waiting to get a chance to play madden or something on the other side of the room.

http://www.tvdance.com/drunken-master/sspicts/sspicts.html

Ive only used two other names: Panic911 and ChamberMuzik

eggs

1) What does your name mean?
eggs. one would think it started out as the name says "eggs" but no this is not true. way way way back in the day when i first signed up for my first email adderss.(i didnt even have a connection at the time) i was at a friends house 2 hours away. well my brother at the time was listening to Oasis. one of my most fav songs by them was their version of "The Walrus" originally done by The Beetles. My favorite line in the song was "I am the eggman (whoo) they are the eggmen (whoo) I am the walrus go go ca choob..."
So my first email addy was eggman38@hotmail.com (i have a gmail now so i rarely use it but i still use from time to time) anyway, when i was starting to play CS back beta 5-6.5ish... i was Eggman but then it just kinda got old and only survived 1 "upgrade" so to speak.
so i shortened it to "eggs" cuz short to the point
in a way it fits me because im white. fragel. and ive always said 2 diff lines referring to my name before other people got the drop on me
"my momma said i can be anything when i hatch"
or
"one of these days ima hatch into a monstar and gobble you up"
hence forward. eggs in a way, my insides ive got a brain as my yoke
plenty of green eggs and ham jokes which are fine.
another thing peep used to say is when somenoe ask me
"how do you like your eggs?"
id be like
"un fertalized dont need any hatchlings at this time in my life"

2) Why did you pick that name?
kinda answard one and 2 together above

3) What other name do you use?
there have been bullshit names ive used over the years

[gB] Slimer {fu}
[tc]punk kid {fu}
.d[tc]xm. mew {fu}
but depending on my mood it can change to whatebar name
most of the time tho i dont like being sneeky on the serber and use alternate name unless im pissd-toff
i like people known who i am so i dont get kick/ban'd cuz im joking bout theys scores

Werbung: