Your Pet.

Werewulf

(PICS OF HOPE BELOW)
I have a pet rat named "Hope".
She is my baby. and i kiss her every day.
She is clean and she smells like pork chops.
Mmm..

she is 2.5 months old, she is white with a grey(tint brown) head, shoulders and line pattern on her back, and she is my angel bubbles. and she steals my food and my artwork in which she drags into her nest (computer draw, cage,under couch)
she likes to sleep in my sleeves and she sneezes and yawns.
If she eats something messy, she will wipe her hands on my clothes or wash them in water herself.
Sometimes she sleeps upside down and she loves to wrestle and lick. But most of all she loves to eat and store her food until it stinks.
She hates baths and hates heights but she loves to play and frolic, prance and explore.

She is my angel friend and she keeps me the best of company appart from when she bites my socks in which i am wearing.

Her personality in which i would describe would be a 4yr old girl with a white dress and dark hair with flowers in it, she is shy( she hides or runs to me) but when she is happy she dont give a cake about me.

Werbung:

ragingspeedhorn

Not too big a fan of rat myself, I have always thought of them as things you try to kill with poison >_>

My pets is 2 cats, Irma and Pelle. That's all the info you need :p

Fladian

Gringo, a pet bird. Strange little thing, I must say. Tried to hang itself when it was younger...

Though I usually have some strange experiences with birds. One that tried to smoke a sigarrete and drinks coffee, the other one that likes to sit in the Christmas tree... strange habits, indeed, but fun nonetheles. I don't know how I would react when this one would die.

I don't have any pictures of him. I can't get my webcam all the way down, after all, and seeing that is the only way I can make pic's. :p

Moagrim

I got a dog called Taylor(we diodnt name him :/ ) hes a mongrel of two breeds that we don't know,he's kinda golden in colour and not too big,he's about 7 years old but still thinhs he is a puppy.

I also used to have three pet mice called sonic,knuckles & Tails,but they all died of horrible diseases..... :eek:

Kem Rixen

I haven't had a pet in ages, I suppose I could rattle through past pets I had. The first pet I can remember owning was a cat, which we had to give to my aunt because my mother was alergic to it, we had the cat for at least a year or so. I named him Herbie after those movies, I must've been 4 or 5 then...Then I had a bird which I called birdy, I had him for three years or so until he died because we left a window open and he caught a cold. I also had a dog for a while which we had to give away because my little brother and sister were being born and she kept trying to protect my mother from other people. I think thats it, we haven't had a pet in 7 years then, the dog was the last one.

Tenebrae

I have a dog named Susie, and she's the nicest dog in the whole world. :yay:
Before I moved to Arizona, I had a cat named Alfonzo who one day gave birth to six kittens-
Mephistopholes- the most evil and violent one
Narcolepticles- slepped a lot (this one belonged to me)
Tiger- had textures on fur that were similar to a tiger's
Spot- had a black spot on his stomach
Little Timmy- the smallest, had some sort of deformity that messed up his "meow"
(Can't remember name)- wasn't able to open eyes for a few months after birth

We had a really moody cat named Rags, cuz her fur looked like a bundle of dirty rags. We also had a cat that we came to call "Homicidal Psycho Jungle Bunny", and here's why- she killed, tore apart, and devoured anything smaller than her that moved, she was of course crazy, and she had a deformity in her hind legs that made her look like a rabbit when she ran. She was the coolest cat in the world, but unfortunatley, she died of sickness a few years ago.

My dogs name is Casey!
I'll show you her picture but please don't stalk her and kill her :(
Sh'es really nice and stupid. Though she can tell if a deer is outside eating the flowers by siffing the toilet! (Isn't that sweet?!?!)
She's pretty lazy and she sleeps a lot, she likes being out side but hates water (which is ironic because she is a yellow lab/golden retreiver mix/ somehting else.)
She's getting old because we've had her for a while and all she wants is belly rubs X.X
She likes smelly stuff like pukes, garbage, and wastes ^_^ (She easts it too) But I doubt that's her best part of her personality.
She hates other dogs and she attacks all dogs that are smaller than her.
She likes chasing after deer but once she gets close to it she runs away because she's scared (hence the stupid part)
We didn't name Casey, we adopted her from a weird dog caretaker person. (Her original name was Dasiy, but dogs are stupid and respond to similar names, so her na eis Casey.) My dog also respond to the name "Lazy" "Crazy" and "Cheese Pizza" (Weird)
She doesn't like sudden/loud noises but loves the sound of a piano. She hates camera (that's why I only have one picture, she runs away after the camera gets ready to take a picture because it beeps)
She likes soft things but will sleep on hard wooden floors.
She hates bones because every time we buy her one she buries it in that backyard and like 5 years later digs it up and gives it to us.
She doesn't play games, if you throw a stick she will watch it fly, fall, and then look at you as if she want YOU to get it.
She likes sniffing butts.

Well that sums it up!

PS. I have 3 Guenia pigs and..10 goldfish. And two hamsters. (They dont ALL belong to me, it's my families)

maTt540

Until the pet slaughter of 1998, I had almost endless pets.

2 Geuneia pigs (Gordy and Kuddles)
14 fish
2 Dogs
1 Cat

The n the pet slaughter came.

The first vicim was Gordy, where a neighborhood dog came an lifted up a cage he was in with the nose...and ate gordy, right before my eyes (be aware i was only 7 at the time if im correct)
My dad was alergic to cats, so we had to put it to sleep.
One of my dogs (piceis) soughocated to death
Then, my mentally retarded (I really am serious about that part) overfed the fish, and only one survived, which was released later.

The other Geunia pig died only a few years ago.

The dog, appollo, is all I have left. Ill get soon photos of him soon.

Werbung:

Xeridanus

I have (in the same house, not actually belonging to me):

1 Cat (Jinky, but she responds to "Cat" or the food bag being scrumpled.

2 Guinea Pigs (Dark Lord Fluffy, the Silly Pig-ea Guin and Ratman. They don't respond when you call them.)

Jinky used to have a sister called Cheeky but I think she died, can't remember.

@Werewulf: Sounds like your rat means a hell of a lot to you. So from me, I wish you two all the best in the years to come. :)