Your Pet.

Werbung:

N00byStance

I experienced death of pet like 2 times, each one was a dog and each one was hit by car (one totally overriden by truck, second one hit and died next day in my garrage). I wasn't older than 10...

Gosh I want a rabbit :(
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ANyways I've had quite a lot of pets in the past - lately about 10 fish died. But who cares? (They're cheap and get viruses)

Guenia Pigs (SP) - Total: 10
Cookie, Charlie, Milo, Tom, Rumplestilskin, Alex, (other one, forgot its name), scout, Juliet, Jr. Those are the pigs we've had :p

Dogs: Total: 2
Oreo, Casey

Hamsters: 2
Sandy, Elvis

Birds: 2
Tarzan, Jane

Fish: 25+

Crabs: 1
(Yes, I had a crab once :p)

Overall: 42+
(mostly goldfish)

----------------------------
(Not all of these animals are alive nor are they all dead. But this is how many in total.)
(See previous post for LIVING animals)

Raiju

Gringo, a pet bird. Strange little thing, I must say. Tried to hang itself when it was younger...

Though I usually have some strange experiences with birds. One that tried to smoke a sigarrete and drinks coffee, the other one that likes to sit in the Christmas tree... strange habits, indeed, but fun nonetheles. I don't know how I would react when this one would die.

I don't have any pictures of him. I can't get my webcam all the way down, after all, and seeing that is the only way I can make pic's. :p
[/b]

What bird Gringo is? (jajaja Gringo is a spanish word)

I got 3 birds, 2 Periquitos and 1 Arara (i dunno if they got english names, but they are diferent species of "parrot")

Tito and Itzlapoca (my periquitos) are recent in my life, but i like them a lot
Bamor (the arara) is kind of old now, i have it since i was born (actually its my brother's arara), so its a constant company in my life

damn i need to get a webcam, i cant depend on others to take pictures for me x]

tito.jpg

thats Tito

itzlapoca.jpg

thats Itzlapoca

no image of old Bamor, the only picture i got is too ugly

Werewulf

i wanted to call my rat marshmellow but i didnt, luckily i didnt cuz her dark pattern started to show.

PS. She's tired after me almost losing her in the bank of a river.

Shhh...shes sleeping now..

MeTaL GuArD

Well, i had a canary bird in the past, though as i said it died, probably of cold. After the canary bird there was the cat, her name can be roughly translated to Can (Puszka). :p Though we had to rid of her cause of bad temper(not by sleeping/changing into Vietnamese food, just sent her to someone in a different city). My recent dog is called Niuton(english Newton) and he is a mix of unknown species. Still he looks like he was mixed from more than 2 dogs, cause he seems to have something from a Lab, something from that "racing dog"(chest). He's golden color(slowly starts to go gray cause of age, but he's only 6) with a white spot on the center of his head. When he sleeps he looks funny sometimes. Like he sleeps with the tip of his tongue out, or sleep in strange positions. Also he tries to be with my dad all the time,(mainly cause he rides the car :p) still not leaving other members of the family. He also likes to sleep in the bed. ;)

N00byStance

If I had to get a rid of my cat's temper... :) He's really big piece of motherf****er :yay: Maybe he doesn't look like that, but believe me =] Though I still love (or how to call it) him...

Fladian

At least up where I live, the Mexican immigrants usually refer to use as Gringos, and I assume it isn't a term of endearment =P
[/b]
My mother thought of the name. It was meant to be a "rebelous" name.

Moagrim

I'm sure any mexican would be greatly offended if the found a stray cat with that name on it's collar :p.(Providing the cat could walk to mexico )

Werbung:

Raiju

I think so. I don't got a clue what he is called in English.

And what's with the name?
[/b]

I asked why you put that name on him.

At least up where I live, the Mexican immigrants usually refer to use as Gringos, and I assume it isn't a term of endearment =P
[/b]

So so. Its not cool to be called a gringo, but it simply means youre a non-mexican person. a foreign. a tourist in someway

My mother thought of the name. It was meant to be a "rebelous" name.
[/b]

by now you must know it isnt that rebelous ^^

I'm sure any mexican would be greatly offended if the found a stray cat with that name on it's collar :p.(Providing the cat could walk to mexico )
[/b]

bah. personally, i would love it